Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.44.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on standard software setting and are currently downloading 2021.44.6 so its probably going to imminently go out to pretty much everyone. iirc this happened last couple of years when everyone was bought into line just ahead of the holiday release.

I'm on advanced and it's just been offered.

Car woke up, cleared 44.5 which I hadn't installed, went back to sleep for 20 mins then woke up and downloaded 44.6.

Maybe a push to realise in time.

Installing 44.6 at the moment.

It seems that my car somehow skipped 44.5 as it's currently on 2021.40.6 and I never got a notification about 44.5 at all. My friend who stays a few doors down did get 44.5 though. Kinda odd.

Installing 44.6 at the moment.

It seems that my car somehow skipped 44.5 as it's currently on 2021.40.6 and I never got a notification about 44.5 at all. My friend who stays a few doors down did get 44.5 though. Kinda odd.
Not unusual at all. (I also missed out 44.5 despite being on Advanced)) If your car hasn't already downloaded the previous update it will commonly just take the newest version when offered.

Having had my car upgraded to 2021.44.6 while it was in the SC yesterday, when I got home I changed it to British English for the display which then restarted the system and did show the T on the restart screen - wasn't expecting that given what I had read here. I see what people mean about the reduced time to close the charge port flap after unplugging though - had forgotten about that change when I unplugged this morning!

(P.S. nice to be able to finally participate in these new software version threads rather than just look on longingly as I have been for the last 4 month ;) )

.25 rollout potentially starting

Attachments

• 356B5B03-E37F-48BE-A36F-668A20DA6C7C.jpeg
    356B5B03-E37F-48BE-A36F-668A20DA6C7C.jpeg
    353.1 KB · Views: 67
2021.44.6: I tried a perpendicular autopark in the supermarket car park at 6am this morning... after a couple of shuffles back and forth it looked like it was going to get into the space, but my partner was not happy, so I took over.

I will have another go when I’m by myself :)

The most obvious “problem” is that I wasn’t sure at first which space it was going for. I think it went for one further back down than I would have. I may not have given it a very good setup, I suppose

Reactions: IbroSaunks
Status
Not open for further replies.