Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.44.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Sonic is hiding ready for a Christmas Day reveal? Like others I couldn't give a damn about this, but making wipers work correctly (not possible) or making them readily/safely adjustable (press wiper button, left scroll wheel to cycle the speed settings only while wiper settings are on the screen) actually would be a good improvement.

I live in eternal hope, many of the poor UI/HMI issues of the past have been fixed - setting cruise to actual speed rather than the speed limit is one good example.
Quoting myself, found this relating to latest Model S, even more irritated! Maybe it will come with the .25 release?

See photos of exactly what I'm banging on about!:

That's a good point.

Although version numbers I thought (although clearly I am wrong) is the 44 is the week of the year. The last number is simply version number for that release.
I think that's true, but the week number will be when the branch is cut, I would imagine. Think of it this way: they started preparing a new major version in that week. In practice, testing will mean that it will go out later than the week number suggests; and subsequent minor versions based on that major version may go out weeks or even months after that.

Installing 2021.44.25.2 now…

1CC6DC92-5E1A-4441-B7CC-B7E9C79956D2.jpeg

Update:
- UK gets Sentry Mode Live Camera Access! (just tested and it works)
- V11 UI changes a lot and it will take some time to learn my way around
- UK also gets Light Show, Customisable App Launcher, Blind Spot Cameras, Edit Waypoints, Games (Sonic, multiplayer Polytopia, Sodoku), Subwoofer improvements, Automatic Seat Heaters, Manage Dash Cam Clips, Dark Mode and Hide Map Details

6D8317ED-F2EE-4EC0-81C0-951198631DFC.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 747711

Update:
- UK also gets Light Show, Customisable App Launcher, Blind Spot Cameras, Edit Waypoints, Games (Sonic, multiplayer Polytopia, Sodoku), Subwoofer improvements, Automatic Seat Heaters, Manage Dash Cam Clips, Dark Mode and Hide Map Details

Nice... 👍👍👍👍👍

View attachment 747711

Update:

View attachment 747724
That’s like getting a new car:) @Timcat BMWs don’t do that!

Reactions: Yachtsman
Status
Not open for further replies.