Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q1 collection and delivery experiences

Picked up our white M3 SR+ this morning from Bluewater. Car was perfect with no defects. Only issue we have at the moment is we are still stuck on the older software version and car kept saying this is the latest software even though we are connected to my mobile hotspot. Anyone has the same issue?

So just picked up my M3 LR from Thorpe Park, a compleate joy, handed "keys" and found car, everything looks perfect, no gaps, paint (blue) looks great, 140mile of charge).

Blast round M25 to gatwick (down to 90miles range) for some free supercharging if done in first couple of hours. added 200 miles in about 30min, all fears of dodgy gaps and trim gone the car is something else.

Picked up our white M3 SR+ this morning from Bluewater. Car was perfect with no defects. Only issue we have at the moment is we are still stuck on the older software version and car kept saying this is the latest software even though we are connected to my mobile hotspot. Anyone has the same issue?
Does it have a heated steering wheel? Looks like all the LR models do.

Adopado

Aug 19, 2019
Scotland

That's normal for new cars to have odd software versions. Your car will join the rest of the fleet in due course ... perhaps a week or so.

You mentioned you were on older software version. Could that explain you not seeing it on SR+?

That could be the reason too. I am on a 2020 software version and hoping to get the upgrade soon then I can check. The older software also suffers from the slow supercharging speeds and erractic drop in charge displayed. The new software version supposedly fixed all of these issues.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC