Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q2 collection and delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reported it and they are sending a ranger next week. A bit overkill TBH and I was assuming they would just pop a couple in the post. Not really that fussed but for a 60k car....
They might be assuming that your existing key cards don't work, or something. If you had two defective key cards then a ranger would have to pair new ones to the car using their tools, since you would have nothing to authenticate them with yourself.

They might be assuming that your existing key cards don't work, or something. If you had two defective key cards then a ranger would have to pair new ones to the car using their tools, since you would have nothing to authenticate them with yourself.
Thats fair point but the ticket I raised in the app was pretty clear. Maybe they will triage the issue and decide a visit not required.

I think as a rule service requests in the app will default to mobile service or service centre, depending on what fault categories you select. When it gets closer to the appointment date someone will make a decision on how it is actually going to be handled.

Reactions: Die5el
I’m collecting my M3P tomorrow, have everyone’s key cards been warped? What have Tesla said about it?
Thanks.
Mine were perfect but have seen dozens of people with the same issue on Facebook Group. If mine had come warped, I would be asking for a replacement too, it not like its an expensive thing to fix for Tesla and looks terrible if you go to sell your car in a few years time

Question my M3SR+ was set to metric ie KMH took me a minute or so to realise there was something not right with the speed. Easy fix, but did anyone else have this.
My key cards came wrapped and have paired the phone, finding it weird just walking up to the car opening the door and entering a pin number to drive!
First drive in the rain, had wipers on Auto and yes they are a bit erratic but not as bad as what they were on my mini convertible

Am I the only one that on quiet country roads slow down, so that I can accelerate and feel the g

More photos to follow but very happy!!

Attachments

• 8CBBB8E4-7533-43BB-BC5E-3F3C2FF46DF9.jpeg
    8CBBB8E4-7533-43BB-BC5E-3F3C2FF46DF9.jpeg
    811.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 22D66934-67B5-4960-A17B-98C1B6A9BFF7.jpeg
    22D66934-67B5-4960-A17B-98C1B6A9BFF7.jpeg
    701.2 KB · Views: 60
Got my Performance delivered today, arrived about 10am and the handover was fine. A handful of minor things but overall happy. A dirty hand mark on the pillar inside but came off with a wet wipe. Panels and paint seem to be ok. Only exception are that all the door handles seem to have different levels of recession and if I were to really nit pick the front doors stick out a tiny bit more than the back ones.

Car was also filthy when delivered but not surprising given the weather and it is off for cleaning and coating on Monday anyway.

Hi All - I'm due to pick up my Model 3 Long Range tomorrow from Brent Cross. Can anyone tell me where you actually go to get the car. The Tesla email implies you go to the store, but that presumably isn't correct. Any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks 🙏

Just picked up my M3SR+ from Bluewater today, excellent service and so easy. Just head towards the Yellow Lower Plaza Car Park, when you enter you cannot miss the Tesla signage. There is a stand with staff all waiting to assist, all I had to show was driving license, then a guy took me to my car with the 2 x keycards.

No pressure at all, I must be have been there for nearly an hour with my checklist, luckily for me no issues and I DO have passenger lumbar too!

So happy with the car so far, because it’s leased, the app took 3hrs to activate on my phone once I was at home, now all connected and phone key configured.

Well my M3P got delivered, got a squeaky window on drivers side when it drops as it opens, but to be fair may just be the rain so will leave a couple of days other than that, the panel gaps spot on, paint spot on, cleanliness spot on not a mark on it, key cards all straight, white interior extremely white looks awesome. No passenger lumbar but i'm never sitting in that seat anyways :), made up and its a bleeding rocket ship. Wooosh!