Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q3 collection and delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love it congratulations. Maybe the Blue water ones all start with GJ71 that's how mine starts too enjoy.... Any faults? How was the handover?
Hi! Sorry been out and about and fiddling with everything!! Currently sat at a Supercharger.

Handover was excellent. Super easy. Car is immaculate as far as I can tell. No issues whatsoever. No faults. Not sure what everything does quite yet but slowly figuring it out.

…and yes, it seems all current Bluewater collection cars are GJ71.

Reactions: fireshipjohn
She’s here!!!
Tracker was perfect, accurate to the minuet. Rushed straight so not had a play yet but very happy!
845432D7-6A1B-4D76-97ED-77EF7FCC43BF.jpeg

I have a question for black M3 owners - how noticeable are swirl marks in the paint? Anyone got any photos?
I think it depends massively on how it’s cleaned. Obviously, if you go to the usual hand car wash places it’ll be more obvious when it’s sunny, but if you can be bothered to clean it yourself and get the proper microfibre mitts etc then it won’t be so obvious. Like most, you’ll eventually get bored of cleaning yourself so there’s some enevitablity (is that a word?) that you’ll see some swirl marks. Will send some photos when I have it cleaned

Reactions: Erol and mosraza
Seems to be an emerging pattern with the missing SuC miles.
From what I've read, it should show up in your loot box not long after signing over the car, like almost immediately.

If you all could keep us updated about it, I would be very grateful. Hopefully it's an easy resolution and you get the SuC miles asap
It doesn’t unfortunately. The loot box thing took sometime for me but the SuC miles doesn’t get activated the same day. Not sure how long it takes but my visit was after 3-4 days by that time it was activated.