Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q3 collection and delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My loot box updated on my app showing the SuC miles about 30 mins before my car showed up in my app! About 5 hours after taking delivery.
Interestingly I had a quick super charger before the app updated and it was showing me the cost of the charge rather than £0.

so I’m guessing I will be charged as it still states 1000 miles left in the apps loot box.

It doesn’t unfortunately. The loot box thing took sometime for me but the SuC miles doesn’t get activated the same day. Not sure how long it takes but my visit was after 3-4 days by that time it was activated.
Looks like it varies, customer to customer. Some have their SuC miles show up almost immediately, some a few days after. @sparkymark75 had to call up customer service to get his miles put on. So it's anyone's guess how Tesla are applying the SuC miles

I think it's only included in the sense that you can access it if you already pay for Spotify. If you're a free user like me, I don't think premium connectivity will change that, sorry.
It does, Premium connectivity gives you free access to the Tesla spotify account. It won't have your playlists etc that you can get in your own account but you get access to all the music without paying Spotify.

Reactions: MrT3
So is it possible to connect ur personal Spotify account to the car or do u have to use the Tesla one? I'm getting confused
Both, by default it uses the built in Spotify one. But if you scroll down to the bottom, you can sign in with your own Spotify account. I have Spotify Family and had a spare account so set one up for using in the car. I then shared my playlists with it and my wife can do the same.

Reactions: Tashou17
Model 3 LR delivered from Leeds service centre today. Tracking link as the driver set off and it was absolutely spot on.

Can't see any major issues (slight misalignment between the edge of the bumper and the wheel arch on one side) and the paint looks spot on. Protection film already applied along the sides.

Delivered with 95% charge. Hasn't appeared in Tesla app yet but it's a lease so not expecting it to show up for a few days yet.

Can't get Netflix to work (doesn't accept password) but I think this might be down to the factory-fit software being out of date.

So far very happy.