Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
01F12CB8-E367-48C0-9433-E49525045CFF.png

Oh hello!

Thanks for that hadn't found it yet! Sorry we missed you as we must have been a couple cars back from you. Good drive home and top up charge at Grantham that I have not been charged for, yet?

I ended up an hour earlier than my appointment and they were happy to let me get my car. Glad you had a good drive back home! 👍🏻

How did it come on? Thought it wasn’t showing?
It wasn’t… then all of a sudden it was! I didn’t do anything special to activate it.

Reactions: Swadesh and SR-Plus
And what’s the situation with ambient lighting in the RWD cars? Have Tesla turned those on too? Thanks
Not that I’ve noticed ☹️

That’s awesome 😀 still not showing for me yet. Did you have a software update in the car or ote like that?
I didn’t do a software update. That said, my car can’t reach my homes wifi, so I put my phones hotspot on and connected it to that. Maybe it did it via that?

Reactions: SR-Plus
Not that I’ve noticed ☹️

I didn’t do a software update. That said, my car can’t reach my homes wifi, so I put my phones hotspot on and connected it to that. Maybe it did it via that?
Yeah could be that actually, mines saying it’s getting full signal but need to get a Speedtest and see what it’s actually managing. Full charge overnight and showing 275 miles of range

Reactions: SR-Plus
Yeah could be that actually, mines saying it’s getting full signal but need to get a Speedtest and see what it’s actually managing. Full charge overnight and showing 275 miles of range

Possibly a sign it does have the new battery then? I've got an i3 currently and that massively reduces the range on a full charge in cold temps, any idea if the model 3 works the same?

Saw loads of cars at Bluewater last night including mine. Left my phone at home like a muppet so couldn't grab any pictures 🤦‍♂️

This is Leicester right @mrsniffles ? I am picking up there in two weeks and I hope they’ll have spaced the cars out a bit more because that’s ridiculous! I am assuming these were parked such that the ones in the back were first, with no thought about how these were coming out…

Is someone from Tesla overseeing this as you drive out? Because what’s stopping less careful/caring drivers hitting other cars and not telling anyone..?

Sorry, totally missed your message. As @Swadesh said, that is Leicester. I was a few cars down from the one circled though :D No one from Tesla helped! Well, not the sales staff anyway. Someone else who was picking their car, and one of the guys who was cleaning another car, helped me out. This was the only negative part of the collection experience really (other than the car looking like it had been cleaned with a brillo pad).

Reactions: Big_D