Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

HenryT

Jan 29, 2020
Manchester
If RWD then 275 miles represents a battery that is 4.6% larger than the previous SR+ (LFP).
Cold weather seems only to have a small effect of Rated Range, like less than 1 mile in my case...
The only way cold weather will affect rated range is if a part of the battery is 'reserved' until the battery warms up - you will see the reserved portion on the app or on the charging display in the car. In that case, the rated range will only reflect the battery proportion available.

Cold weather will however considerably increase consumption/efficiency meaning the rated range will be even more optimistic than it normally is.

Bigbadben

Nov 4, 2021
Hampshire
85D83259-B541-4FB5-9397-30358E8AD339.jpeg
38522022-55B0-40D4-9F5E-16C1551F02A6.jpeg
12359EC5-C095-4BEA-B956-F05E8E914942.jpeg
89796858-BC57-4595-87DA-C3FECB0D5A65.jpeg
2EE4B4A8-CDE6-4B20-AAD3-12F053D3982D.jpeg
Picked up from Southampton this morning and drove home for an hour. All very easy. Dropped off my trade in, all they checked was the mileage and V5. They gave me the key and left me to look round the car.

All looked good and great quality, no panel gaps or paint issues as far as I could see. I gave them the OK and they activated the car and I drove off. I was there for probably less than 20 mins.

Car looks great, had 30% charge, so enough to get home and plug in.

Overall, exactly what I was expecting and very happy.

Elmet

Oct 19, 2021
Newbury
View attachment 737184View attachment 737185View attachment 737186View attachment 737187View attachment 737188Picked up from Southampton this morning and drove home for an hour. All very easy. Dropped off my trade in, all they checked was the mileage and V5. They gave me the key and left me to look round the car.
All looked good and great quality, no panel gaps or paint issues as far as I could see. I gave them the OK and they activated the car and I drove off. I was there for probably less than 20 mins.

looks fantastic and thanks for the pictures, this will be me on the 8th; fingers crossed. If mine has 30% charge might be an issue getting back to just north of Newbury. I wonder where the nearest supercharger is to the Southampton delivery Hub??.

Swadesh

Oct 18, 2021
Leicester
View attachment 737184View attachment 737185View attachment 737186View attachment 737187View attachment 737188Picked up from Southampton this morning and drove home for an hour. All very easy. Dropped off my trade in, all they checked was the mileage and V5. They gave me the key and left me to look round the car.

Checked the heated seats or steering wheel?

Adopado

Aug 19, 2019
Scotland
looks fantastic and thanks for the pictures, this will be me on the 8th; fingers crossed. If mine has 30% charge might be an issue getting back to just north of Newbury. I wonder where the nearest supercharger is to the Southampton delivery Hub??.

Type your home destination into the navigation and if you need to charge the car will direct you accordingly.

Otherwise tap left lower corner of the map if there isn't a lightning flash symbol already showing. Sutton Scotney en route but it has a reputation of being one of the few slow/inconsistent Superchargers due to "age and infirmity" ...

Reactions: Elmet

badbadger06

Sep 21, 2021
Derby

This is the content we are here for. Nice one and Congratulations, she looks a beaut.

Reactions: Bigbadben

Electron Mike

Sep 29, 2021
READING

Where did you park your trade in car?

Reactions: Elmet

Bigbadben

Nov 4, 2021
Hampshire

Where did you park your trade in car?
You rock up to the collection centre, park your car, hand over the keys. They check the mileage and that’s it.

LeSloth

Oct 3, 2021
England
Anyone picking up from Bluewater today?

I've Googled to see what the pickup location looks like (didn't want to do a reccy as we are 1.5 hours away here in sunny Suffolk), but would be interested to see if anyone's picked up their Tesla from there today?

Oxstock

Oct 25, 2021
London,UK
Anyone picking up from Bluewater today?

I've Googled to see what the pickup location looks like (didn't want to do a reccy as we like 1.5 hours away here in sunny Suffolk), but would be interested to see if anyone's picked up their Tesla from there today?
I'm with you on this! Need some snaps from some Bluewater folk! It aint far for me, about 15 mins but I sell my car in a few days and trying not to go over the car miles I've quoted the buyer/Audi Stealers!

ANY BLUEWATER FOLK OUT HERE! SEND SOME SNAPS!!!!!

Reactions: LeSloth

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC