Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Forgot to post this pic from this morning.

Sat in me new Tesla, at the National Space Centre, wearing my Speedmaster Moonwatch!

How very “space-y”. 😂

I didn't know we were doing wristshots too, or I'd have joined in! 😂 Any other TZ-UK forum members in here??! I know a few were picking up M3s...

I'm now at the point of paying someone to check my car in Bluewater before I come over (I'm in Northern Ireland). They say it's awaiting Service to sign off on it, I'm scared it's been hit or something and they aren't telling me lol.

No Reg yet (so they say) but know the Chassis, Standard White Model 3,19s and White interior with a chassis ending in 8324.

Anyone who can get me photos of this car I will pay for their time. So any Bluewater people wanting to get paid let me know!

Made it back from Manchester to Harrogate. Picked up the car outside because was too windy for the tent 😅 car was all fine, no marks, damage, panel gaps or anything. Had 47% battery and got home with 25% showing predicted range of 71 miles so pretty efficient. Car is now doing a stream of software updates and was advised that the heated wheel and rear seats will be activated between now and the end of the year.

For all you guys waiting don't worry I will give her a clean up and get plenty of pictures 😉
IMG_20211127_112543.jpg

IMG_20211127_112540.jpg
IMG_20211127_112529.jpg
IMG_20211127_112515.jpg

And I bet your watch keeps the time better than these other automatic Swiss watches across a 12 month period.

Probably, because it’s a quartz watch with a rotating counterweight that charges its capacitor. But it’s not a “proper“ luxury watch (despite looking like a Tag).

To think I could’ve had a Philip Patek for the same money…

Off topic anyway!

I'm now at the point of paying someone to check my car in Bluewater before I come over (I'm in Northern Ireland). They say it's awaiting Service to sign off on it, I'm scared it's been hit or something and they aren't telling me lol.

No Reg yet (so they say) but know the Chassis, Standard White Model 3,19s and White interior with a chassis ending in 8324.

Anyone who can get me photos of this car I will pay for their time. So any Bluewater people wanting to get paid let me know!
I can go, but how am I going to find your car?

Reactions: WKZ12
First one here. Our Model3 LR ordered in September is due for pick up next Friday in Bluewater. vin number appeared in the app on Thursday and I’ve been trying to understand one thing, what does an X mean on digit 9? 😀
Thanks and happy pick up to all!

Collected my LR this afternoon at Tesla Glasgow. It was a really easy collection, only a couple of other customers were around.

The charge was at 43% and it had 12 mi on the clock.

I wasn’t sure if I’d made the right choice with the white interior, but it really does go well with the black exterior.

Now for the rest of the afternoon I will be putting some miles on the clock and getting used to the drive!

Attachments

• 7318F1E8-76E8-4C39-BCB2-007E578DEFC0.jpeg
    7318F1E8-76E8-4C39-BCB2-007E578DEFC0.jpeg
    811.4 KB · Views: 36
  • A5A9551D-EDED-4CB4-B518-6EA56CD24C4A.jpeg
    A5A9551D-EDED-4CB4-B518-6EA56CD24C4A.jpeg
    409 KB · Views: 40
  • 611DE0E2-61F0-4FF2-A997-212CCDC59B8E.png
    611DE0E2-61F0-4FF2-A997-212CCDC59B8E.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
Collected my LR this afternoon at Tesla Glasgow. It was a really easy collection, only a couple of other customers were around.

The charge was at 43% and it had 12 mi on the clock.

I wasn’t sure if I’d made the right choice with the white interior, but it really does go well with the black exterior.

Now for the rest of the afternoon I will be putting some miles on the clock and getting used to the drive!
Forgot to add - this is a lease through the company, and the car appeared in my app with full control within 30 mins of collection 😁

Reactions: jlz78