Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

sparkymark75

Jun 22, 2021
Scotland
Hello. I ordered a M3SR+ in midnight silver on June 23rd 2021 for collection in Glasgow. At the time of order I was verbally told "late August or September" for delivery.

I've just received a text saying "Tesla Update - Great news! A car has now been allocated to your order. Your vehicle arrival date is being calculated. We will be in contact soon to make delivery arrangements..."

No future information is visible on my Tesla account.

One step nearer to getting a car. 😀
Same date as I ordered, same collection place too. However, no text for me 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Achybolo

NATO

Jun 21, 2021
United Kingdom
It's interesting my friend ordered a Model 3 a few weeks ago and I've noticed his exact spec showing as available from inventory today (in transit - less than 50 miles odometer) yet he hasn't had a message to say a car has been allocated to his order.

I would have assumed they'd have matched his order to that VIN rather than it going for sale as inventory?

NJR46

Jun 29, 2021
Colchester, England
Just discovered I've been assigned a VIN!!!

No text and it doesn't appear anywhere on my account page, but I refreshed my account page and it appeared within the "Tesla Vin Finder" Google Chrome extension. I won't get too excited just yet 😅

sparkymark75

Jun 22, 2021
Scotland
Checked my account page and also found a VIN number in the page source. Assuming
Code:
"vin":"LRW3F************"
is what I should be looking for? (I starred out the rest of the VIN).

C225

Jul 7, 2021
Scotland
For people that have VIN's now what sort of numbers are you getting at the end of them as far as i'm aware the last 6 digits represent like a serial number. My Inventory car scheduled for delivery in 3 weeks ends in 29****

TesTed

Jun 13, 2021
Yorkshire Dales
For people that have VIN's now what sort of numbers are you getting at the end of them as far as i'm aware the last 6 digits represent like a serial number. My Inventory car scheduled for delivery in 3 weeks ends in 29****
If our numbers are similar, I'll hold out hope that I get mine in 3 weeks, too!

Richmajor1

Jun 25, 2021
Leeds
Checked my account page and also found a VIN number in the page source. Assuming
Code:
"vin":"LRW3F************"
is what I should be looking for? (I starred out the rest of the VIN).
How do you find the vin number in the page source?

I ordered a m3lr on 20 June but no info since! Interested to see if I have a car too!

Thanks for all the help and info!

Reactions: Erol

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC