Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received text on phone to say that "a car has been allocated to your order". Nothing has change in account or on app yet. Could anyone give a loose time frame atm of delivery from this point. P.S. LR, MSM 19" Black interior picking up from Newcastle, ordered on 8th July.
I ordered my Model 3 LR in black with black interior on the 10th July. Hopefully, I'll be allocated a vehicle sometime next week.
I did get in contact with Tesla today via online chat and asked if I was allocated a VIN but no dice.

I ordered my Model 3 LR in black with black interior on the 10th July. Hopefully, I'll be allocated a vehicle sometime next week.
I did get in contact with Tesla today via online chat and asked if I was allocated a VIN but no dice.
Don’t hold your breath! Got my RN 23rd June and still waiting for my VIN! Getting really jealous of everyone now 😂

Just received text on phone to say that "a car has been allocated to your order". Nothing has change in account or on app yet. Could anyone give a loose time frame atm of delivery from this point. P.S. LR, MSM 19" Black interior picking up from Newcastle, ordered on 8th July.
Spotted my vin in the source code yesterday and got the same text today. LR blue/black ordered 30th June. Just watching Mr Miserables shipping thread now, 3 ships due to arrive in August so probably late August/early September delivery depending on which ship it's on.

Spotted my vin in the source code yesterday and got the same text today. LR blue/black ordered 30th June. Just watching Mr Miserables shipping thread now, 3 ships due to arrive in August so probably late August/early September delivery depending on which ship it's on.
I think most people that have had updates over the last few days have had LRs on order and given these messages come out soon after the ship has set sail (and one person has had confirmation of the ship their vehicle is on) then I suspect your vehicle is on Glovis Summit. Some of these vehicles may be handed over in the last week of August, most will be in the beginning of September (especially if you have a Lease car and the 'owner' has requested it be delayed a few days so it picks up a new 71 registration which makes it more valuable when they lease ends).

I think most people that have had updates over the last few days have had LRs on order and given these messages come out soon after the ship has set sail (and one person has had confirmation of the ship their vehicle is on) then I suspect your vehicle is on Glovis Summit. Some of these vehicles may be handed over in the last week of August, most will be in the beginning of September (especially if you have a Lease car and the 'owner' has requested it be delayed a few days so it picks up a new 71 registration which makes it more valuable when they lease ends).
I was (maybe wrongly) under the impression that the VIN assignments happen when the ship is nearer the Suez canal, not when it's just left port.

Just ordered M3LR in Black with white interior through work. Exodus t o will be glued to this thread now for the foreseeable!! 😂Zenith saying delivery in November (next quarter?) but hoping that if they get their finger out it might arrive in September 🤞🏻

I ordered on 19th July and received a text from Tesla to say my car had been allocated on 30th July.

I called Tesla this morning to explain I cannot take delivery until 20th September at the earliest (my current lease ends then).

The person on the phone said I had been allocated to a car due to be delivered mid-August. It's now been removed from me, so someone else might get a text today if they also ordered a white Model 3 LR, black interior, aero wheels.

Last edited:
Reactions: moodel_tree
I ordered on 19th July and received a text from Tesla to say my car had been allocated on 30th July.

I called Tesla this morning to explain I cannot take delivery until 20th September at the earliest (my current lease ends then).

The person on the phone said I had been allocated to a car due to be delivered mid-August. It's now been removed from me, so someone else might get a text today if they also ordered a white Model 3 LR, black interior, aero wheels.

Pretty surprised you were matched with a vehicle that quick. Haven't had any text yet myself and I ordered on 10th July. D:

Reactions: moodel_tree