Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably on GLOVIS CAPTAIN. Arrives Zeebrugge this Saturday or Sunday

Thanks for the answer, Mr.M!
I guess the car will be loaded on another boat for transportation from Zeebrugge to Drammen(Norway). Is there a way to identify which ship will be heading for Drammen? Sorry if this isn't related to this thread.

I also want to honor you for this thread, I've learned so much!

Thanks for the answer, Mr.M!
I guess the car will be loaded on another boat for transportation from Zeebrugge to Drammen(Norway). Is there a way to identify which ship will be heading for Drammen? Sorry if this isn't related to this thread.

I also want to honor you for this thread, I've learned so much!

Ouch, I see now that I'm reading one thread in between some others... Anyway, I really appreciate your "2021 shipping movements" thread, Mr.M ...

Still wants an answer for my reply above if possible by any chance.

yes. So this is the sequnce number. By the look of it the ranges are between 165000 and 169999 (thanks to those replying).

vin are not always assigned in sequence to a production run, and there can be gaps in vin ranges - but it is an approximation.

This does give me a feel of the cars. RHD Production occurred between Jan 14-19. So about 4500 max (if all were RHD in this period, but we don’t know this for sure) for all right hand drive markets. We just don’t know the split. The vin line up roughly with the qty estimation.

so if a UK/Ireland RoRo has say 2500 max (1 ship), 2000 max is left to split across, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Australia, New Zealand - which is quite low ( and all going on 1 ship to apac)

fyi mines a 164xxx, LR with tow hitch

Prompted by people getting texts, because I'm leasing and aren't the direct customer so don't get texts I thought I'd try my luck and message tesla.

Turns out I was also scheduled last night, 2nd March. Because I'm leasing they are delivering it to me, which is a happy surprise. Although was kind of looking forward to the drive back on the motorway! Not sure how the autopilot initialisation will go then, no motorway near me, will just driving on a normal road be enough to initialise and then allow me to activate it?

Reactions: EricVet
Prompted by people getting texts, because I'm leasing and aren't the direct customer so don't get texts I thought I'd try my luck and message tesla.

Turns out I was also scheduled last night, 2nd March. Because I'm leasing they are delivering it to me, which is a happy surprise. Although was kind of looking forward to the drive back on the motorway! Not sure how the autopilot initialisation will go then, no motorway near me, will just driving on a normal road be enough to initialise and then allow me to activate it?
I'm a lease customer too and had the text last week but nothing since. I'm obviously being dim but where did u find the chest or email address option for contacting Tesla?? I'm in the NHS so don't have the time to sit on a phone line but can leave a chat window open between patients

I'm a lease customer too and had the text last week but nothing since. I'm obviously being dim but where did u find the chest or email address option for contacting Tesla?? I'm in the NHS so don't have the time to sit on a phone line but can leave a chat window open between patients

If you go on the tesla website, and click to view model 3 inventory a chat button appears bottom right, click that and you can start a chat. They've been pretty good in my experience.

Reactions: Thebaron1974

Similar position here- ordered via leasing company and I don’t have any direct correspondence with. Did you have an order number to quote when messaging Tesla? Trying to work out if It is worth contacting them or not when I don’t have any reference info.

FYI for anyone waiting for a delivery appointment - I ordered a LR model 3 white with black interior, aero wheels and no tow bar on the 29th Jan. Just got a text with a link to book delivery at Thorpe park. I chose the earliest available appointment (obviously) which was 9am on the 1st March. The only available dates were the 1st, 2nd or 3rd March. Good luck to anyone else waiting for the delivery appointment!

FYI for those who've just had a text asking them to book a delivery date...

When clicking the link I was offered 1st, 2nd or 3rd March. I couldn't do any of those because of work, so I gave Tesla a call and have been able to book it for 6th March (a Saturday) instead.

FYI for anyone waiting for a delivery appointment - I ordered a LR model 3 white with black interior, aero wheels and no tow bar on the 29th Jan. Just got a text with a link to book delivery at Thorpe park. I chose the earliest available appointment (obviously) which was 9am on the 1st March. The only available dates were the 1st, 2nd or 3rd March. Good luck to anyone else waiting for the delivery appointment!
Ah, it’s Thorpe Park! I’m also heading that way to collect, though the lady of the house made me wait until the 2nd, as the little one will be in nursery!