Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, new member - ordered an M3 standard about 3 weeks ago through NHS lease - but just getting weekly “no estimated dates from supplier” updates - does anyone have any experience of leasing that would have any tips on when to expect updates? Thank you
That's just the useless NHS Fleet Update emails. Do you have your RN number? If so, contact Tesla directly and ask them, if the order is in then it will be November

Hi all, new member - ordered an M3 standard about 3 weeks ago through NHS lease - but just getting weekly “no estimated dates from supplier” updates - does anyone have any experience of leasing that would have any tips on when to expect updates? Thank you
I ordered my model 3 LR through NHS scheme. Paperwork was all done and signed off on 3rd Sept. Car ordered on 6th Sept and then got RN directly from Tesla yesterday (14th). Spoke to SA yesterday who said it’s all live and ready to be assigned.

Make sure you get your RN from lease company then contact Tesla themselves to make sure it’s not on hold or anything.

Reactions: DeanJohno
Ordered a blue LR yesterday. Nov/Dec apparently.

Now I need to sell my 2019 SR (white, fogs, electric frunk and trunk, activated speakers, chrome delete) at an appropriate time and no idea how to bridge the gap between cars.

So from amending my order on Monday to an inventory car I recieved the delivery text yesterday and am booked in for the 30th from Southampton. I have a 322 VIN - does anyone have a view on which ship the car is likely to be on or even if its already been unloaded?
I would say that it might be on the same ship as mine. I am taking delivery on the 27th, they have told me that my ship will arrive on the 25th.

Not long now until collecting my M3LR from Manchester. Was hoping for a Leeds collection but understand from a few other posts in this thread that they’re not offering collections anymore.

Anyone been to the site at the Trafford Centre? What’s the best way of getting to the collection point? After cancelling my part ex I’ll be coming in via train and just wondering whether to get a tram or taxi over when I get into Manchester.

Not long now until collecting my M3LR from Manchester. Was hoping for a Leeds collection but understand from a few other posts in this thread that they’re not offering collections anymore.

Anyone been to the site at the Trafford Centre? What’s the best way of getting to the collection point? After cancelling my part ex I’ll be coming in via train and just wondering whether to get a tram or taxi over when I get into Manchester.
I am getting train from leeds to eccles then a taxi. I understand it is the Debenhams end of the Trafford centre. Enjoy

Reactions: markgyork
Get the tr

Get the tram from Piccadilly Gardens, change tram at Cornbrook and go direct to The Trafford Centre, tram cost £3.80. The Tesla collection point is in the car park behind the tram stop so don't go into the shopping centre itself, just go around the building to the right where Debenhams used to be. Look for the big white tents.

I have started to look into travelling to Trafford Centre for when I pick up my M3LR sometime in Nov. If you are arriving at Manchester Piccadilly, you can catch a bus from Piccadilly Gardens (2 minute walk from station) Bus number X50 or 250 goes directly to the Trafford Centre Bus Station which is immediately next to the Tesla Collection Point. (Old Debenhams Car Park) I believe it takes approximately 30-35 minutes on the bus.

I have started to look into travelling to Trafford Centre for when I pick up my M3LR sometime in Nov. If you are arriving at Manchester Piccadilly, you can catch a bus from Piccadilly Gardens (2 minute walk from station) Bus number X50 or 250 goes directly to the Trafford Centre Bus Station which is immediately next to the Tesla Collection Point. (Old Debenhams Car Park) I believe it takes approximately 30-35 minutes on the bus.
The tram also from Piccadilly Gardens is faster