Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FML, the car never arrived at Brent Cross, so I'm not picking up tomorrow. Apparently it's still in Southampton. Completely scuppered my plans for the next few days.

Have to call first thing in the morning to find out if I can go to Southampton same day and pick up the car instead. Customer Service said they would call back on Monday to discuss options, but that is not an option, I have my Monday and Tuesday booked up and need a car for them.

There's no way I can afford to rent a car such short notice. In talks with a friend to borrow their car for a few days but it's also short notice. Beyond stressed right now.
This is absurd. And is partly the reason why I phone Tesla every day 😂

Reactions: moodel_tree
That’s terrible from Tesla. Can you ask them to deliver on Monday given that it sounds like it is their mistake. Tweet Elon his team is very good- say about the loss because of non delivery.

zipcar is an option if nothing works. Europcar accepts online bookings and you can book for Monday with short notice.
I've booked tickets for the zoo on Monday (up north travelling from London) for my daughter's birthday, and they're non-refundable. So I was supposed to travel up on Sunday. I don't use Twitter, but depending on what tomorrow's outcome is, I may have to register and fire off a load of tweets.

FML, the car never arrived at Brent Cross, so I'm not picking up tomorrow. Apparently it's still in Southampton. Completely scuppered my plans for the next few days.

Have to call first thing in the morning to find out if I can go to Southampton same day and pick up the car instead. Customer Service said they would call back on Monday to discuss options, but that is not an option, I have my Monday and Tuesday booked up and need a car for them.

There's no way I can afford to rent a car such short notice. In talks with a friend to borrow their car for a few days but it's also short notice. Beyond stressed right now.
I hope they are going to compensate you for all this!

Interesting, you're one text ahead of me and my delivery is on 22nd, Getting very excited now.

Must admit I am feeling a bit nervous regarding possible issues, as have been through that in the past with a discovery sport. As a business lease customer, I don't have the protection of the consumer rights act either.
Also picking up on the 22nd and also a text behind 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Well is says as of the 18th of September, so if you have ordered before then, they should honour it
It says they definitely will honour referrals made up to 17th sept:
38D7A4D6-14DF-4ABA-99E5-BD528025356F.png

It’s radio silence for me really since schedule delivery text.No text re vin nor reg yet.despite asking several times.But I know my vin.They said delivery still remains 29th in Newcastle.
My experience has been the same on a lease. Got a text on the 24th Aug saying delivery to my house on the 21st. To be fair I’ve not asked them for a vin or the reg as it’s a lease through my work, so the company car scheme sorts out the insurance etc. Not much longer now…..

Yes you can schedule your charging and even departure time so your car is ready
It is not as straightforward as it says it is. See my previous response for details. To cut a long story short the software needs some upgrading from Tesla - at the moment you can only do either start time or end time not both to arrange for a scheduled period of time say 1230am - 430am!

Yes you can schedule your charging and even departure time so your car is ready
The OP asked “within the Tesla” which I understand to mean using the options available in the vehicle charging schedules / timers provided by Tesla.
It is NOT possible to set both a start AND stop time using the Tesla schedules, it’s one or the other 😡

Reactions: spdpsba
It is not as straightforward as it says it is. See my previous response for details. To cut a long story short the software needs some upgrading from Tesla - at the moment you can only do either start time or end time not both to arrange for a scheduled period of time say 1230am - 430am!

The OP asked “within the Tesla” which I understand to mean using the options available in the vehicle charging schedules / timers provided by Tesla.
It is NOT possible to set both a start AND stop time using the Tesla schedules, it’s one or the other 😡

So guys, if I start my scheduled charge time at 11.30pm then theoretically the car will continue to charge past 4.30am and until its full/at my limit?