Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s about to happen …
8F48886D-E292-40CA-BCC8-12A86F660907.jpeg

thanks for the tip I have a 10am too, will arrive early I think as we have to set off north straight away to a wedding, so will be getting there with all our suitcases haha
I think 9AM would be decent turn up time. Walk under down the cars under the cover and you’ll probably find yours. (That’s where mine was). It will need a wash I reckon. Even if you can’t get the key cards you can do the bodywork and panel gap check.

Getting the key cards takes literally two mins and I was told “you’re free to go unless you need anything else”. Could help your northern trip.

can anybody assist me please?
im taking delivery today of my new car, but it’s absolutely chucking it down with rain. its going to be hard to be able to inspect the vehicle properly in any sort of way within the 100 miles 1 week rule potentially. Any suggestions? a multi storey car park is one option, but then lighting will be awful

can anybody assist me please?
im taking delivery today of my new car, but it’s absolutely chucking it down with rain. its going to be hard to be able to inspect the vehicle properly in any sort of way within the 100 miles 1 week rule potentially. Any suggestions? a multi storey car park is one option, but then lighting will be awful
If you are getting it from Bluewater - get a quick wash in the Red lower car park (next to John Lewis) - they have lights all over the car wash bays - you can inspect and take your time without having to inspect in rain.

My delivery driver was really good - he asked if I wanted to check it whilst it was still on the trailer, so I could walk round and see underneath it easier.
He also mentioned the panel gaps and said he couldn't see any himself.

Will also add that delivery was from Anyvan - had a text night before with 4hr block - 2pm-6pm. At 2.30pm, had another text saying driver was on way and could track him via web and he arrived at 3pm. Car came from local Traffod Centre site.

Last edited:
Got my M3P on Friday from Brent Cross, no major issues to report honestly, there were a couple of scuff marks on top which I think were from some sort of protection tape used to protect the glass. panels gaps etc looked all fine.

All in all very happy and having driven around 60 (car had only 6 miles on delivery) miles over the weekend while others queued at the petrol station made my day, I had a grin while driving past ! :cool:

Reactions: moodel_tree
Got my M3P on Friday from Brent Cross, no major issues to report honestly, there were a couple of scuff marks on top which I think were from some sort of protection tape used to protect the glass. panels gaps etc looked all fine.

All in all very happy and having driven around 60 (car had only 6 miles on delivery) miles over the weekend while others queued at the petrol station made my day, I had a grin while driving past ! :cool:

I had the same scuff marks on the top of mine, only thing that I noticed to be honest. Looked like it was from protection tape as well

One to watch out for then on my collection from BC! Were the marks easy to rub off if its just tape residue?