Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ive ordered on the 1st Sept and received no VIN yet, they told me I was in the “first batch”. So I don’t know if they’re including the august deliveries as a Q4 batch or not.

Anyway, it doesn’t look like any Sept orders have had vins yet(?). But I was told next week.

I also ordered an ID3 and it is estimated to be 26 to 30 weeks. Even before I have never had a factory order delivered in less than 3 months. I kinda like what Tesla are doing. There will be some disappointments but the vast majority should get a car sooner.
I am trading in my ID3 for a Tesla M3LR, way too many issues and the random emergency breaking on mortorways has scared me with or without ACC on, spoke with VW a few times but they never send over the emails or they send the wrong thing annoying, anyways been offered more than I paid for my ID3 so it’s not that bad is it… been paid to drive a good few 1000 miles :)

At one point VW had it for 8 days… I hope the M3 is better, much better

Reactions: Tom Tes
Ive ordered on the 1st Sept and received no VIN yet, they told me I was in the “first batch”. So I don’t know if they’re including the august deliveries as a Q4 batch or not.

Anyway, it doesn’t look like any Sept orders have had vins yet(?). But I was told next week.
Fairly sure I’ve seen some first week of September orders with Vins in this thread a few pages back. I’m 9th myself so hoping to get a VIN next week or the one after.

Reactions: JaseW and Abcmsaj
I’ve noticed that as my finance was approved today Tesla reissued my booking invoice from 20th Oct to todays date and added 1000 euro to my order in line with the increase in M3 SR+ price. I placed my order long before the price increase. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have read dozens of posts talking about receiving or not receiving a VIN - what is the significance of receiving the VIN no? Why do you want the VIN no, what are you going to do with it?
VIN means your car has been allocated to you, which means it's either on, or about to be on, a ferry coming to the country. Probably means you'll get a delivery text not soon after with a collection date