Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You could still end up being matched to a Q4 car if ordering in December, you can always place an order to get an RN and ask them to put it on hold until Q1 21.
Just explain when you are wanting the car and they should be able to help.
Thanks - I've just called Tesla and I got a more helpful person that last time I called. The way he explained it to me was that. after placing my order a designated person at Tesla communicates with me and I am able to tell him,/her that I don't want the car until March (I'm sure it won't be that simple but . .)

Reactions: Tom Tes
Thanks - I've just called Tesla and I got a more helpful person that last time I called. The way he explained it to me was that. after placing my order a designated person at Tesla communicates with me and I am able to tell him,/her that I don't want the car until March (I'm sure it won't be that simple but . .)

It has been that simple for me but as you have seen not everyone working at Tesla is equal.

Reactions: OddityError
Not me, ordered on the 27th of Sept black on black LR. Is the rumour from an A1 source?
From someone who got told this by Tesla CS, when checking upon his own order.

VIN has not yet appeared in yet! However, I called the tesla CS yesterday and they checked my RN number and said that it is still down for November delivery.
That sounds promising. When did you order?

Just had a text to say my M3 is due for delivery on 8th Nov. It says to reply with my full address "to receive confirmation of your delivery". So not sure if that means they are delivering directly to me or whether I need to select a pickup point. I replied with my address some hours ago but didn't even get an acknowledgement. Anyone else have experience with this?

Details:
M3LR in midnight sliver with black interior and standard 18" wheels
RN issued 26th Aug
Delivery text sent 16th Oct
Delivery date 8th Nov

I ordered through leaseplan but placed the order directly with tesla and then asked leaseplan to take over that RN (long story why but sufficed to say, I hate leaseplan and they caused me to miss a sept delivery). Once leaseplan took over the order I could no longer see the car in my account so I couldn't check for vin etc. I did contact tesla on thurs (14th) and they said no car was allocated and just that I was looking at a Nov/Dec delivery. Needless to say I wasn't impressed at that response but will forgive them if they actually delivery on the 8th Nov as planned. I never received a VIN or any other text or communication since the original order confirmation up until this text giving a delivery date. Fortunately I don't need the VIN other than to track progress and a delivery date is even better!

Hi, I am just happened to chance upon this thread and found it really interesting. Some info that may or may not be helpful. I am a Singaporean with a M3 SR+ order, and found my VIN in the source code earlier this week, starting 384***. I, alongside fellow Singaporeans who have ordered M3 SR+ have received estimates for delivery in Nov/Dec this year.

Reactions: Tom Tes
Just had a text to say my M3 is due for delivery on 8th Nov. It says to reply with my full address "to receive confirmation of your delivery". So not sure if that means they are delivering directly to me or whether I need to select a pickup point. I replied with my address some hours ago but didn't even get an acknowledgement. Anyone else have experience with this?

Details:
RN issued 26th Aug
Delivery date 8th Nov

I ordered through leaseplan but placed the order directly with tesla and then asked leaseplan to take over that RN (long story why but sufficed to say, I hate leaseplan and they caused me to miss a sept delivery). Once leaseplan took over the order I could no longer see the car in my account so I couldn't check for vin etc. I did contact tesla on thurs (14th) and they said no car was allocated and just that I was looking at a Nov/Dec delivery. Needless to say I wasn't impressed at that response but will forgive them if they actually delivery on the 8th Nov as planned. I never received a VIN or any other text or communication since the original order confirmation up until this text giving a delivery date. Fortunately I don't need the VIN other than to track progress and a delivery date is even better!
If it doesn't have a link to book then it's coming straight to you.

I spoke to Tesla regarding confirmation. You don't get a reply it just shows as acknowledged on their system

Details:
RN issued 26th Aug
Delivery date 8th Nov

This is exactly my situation to a T. We almost have exactly the same RN dates & Lease company has messed me about too. Frustratingly got the delivery text about 3rd November but now Tesla has retracted that and moved me to 8th. In answer to your question, yes lease vehicles are delivered to your house.