Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know about the logistics of deliveries once they reach the UK? I've opted for home delivery but would be tempted to try and change that to collection if it meant I could get it a bit sooner.
Obviously delivering single vehicles is slower than people coming to collect from the local pickup location - the time difference could be 1 to 5 days depending on where you are in the queue for home deliveries.

If you are leasing (not direct from Tesla) then you would need to get your lease company to instruct Tesla that it is ok for you to collect.

Call me weird but I don’t really understand why everyone is asking Tesla the same questions over and over, expecting different responses. Q4 deliveries will occur in Q4, shocker.
Your weird :D

I get your point, time to get philosophical about it now as I'm not checking for VINs anymore and not contacting for standard answers :)

Albert Einstein
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Elon's take on it :)

Elon Musk
"I'd rather be optimistic and wrong than pessimistic and right."
"If something's important enough, you should try. Even if - the probable outcome is failure."

Call me weird but I don’t really understand why everyone is asking Tesla the same questions over and over, expecting different responses. Q4 deliveries will occur in Q4, shocker.
Because when I placed my order, the delivery estimate was November. My current lease ends at the end of October, chatting to Tesla gave me an updated expectation of early December so now I know that I need to sort a temporary car for at least a month.

I'm sure you're not weird but whilst it may seem like people are spamming Tesla, people just want an update on their specific order and not take for granted that theirs is the same as everybody else's (which it isn't necessarily always).

Reactions: OddityError
Does anyone know about the logistics of deliveries once they reach the UK? I've opted for home delivery but would be tempted to try and change that to collection if it meant I could get it a bit sooner.

I don't even remember being offered Home Delivery? Wonder if it's because I was part exchanging at the time... I am not now, however (ID3 has been sold back to VW), So I am also car less until my M3 is delivered... which leads me to...

Because when I placed my order, the delivery estimate was November. My current lease ends at the end of October, chatting to Tesla gave me an updated expectation of early December so now I know that I need to sort a temporary car for at least a month.

Let me know how you get on finding something. I am having no luck with On.To (they seem useless).

I don't even remember being offered Home Delivery? Wonder if it's because I was part exchanging at the time... I am not now, however (ID3 has been sold back to VW), So I am also car less until my M3 is delivered... which leads me to...

Let me know how you get on finding something. I am having no luck with On.To (they seem useless).
😩 I was also planning on trying On.To. I'll let you know if I find anything

My M3 LR white, black interior, 19" is scheduled to be delivered to my home on the 10th November (Through leasing) I did enquire via CS whether picking up from a collection centre would potentially mean that I can get the car sooner... the answer was no... changing the delivery method might even increase the collection date.

Ordered 19/10/21 M3LR, blue, 19’s, white interior.

Clearly no vin or any details yet but delivery expected December. Sc dealership prompted me to complete some details on my Tesla account, confirm financing etc they said so they can ensure I get a car allocated for December. Happy to wait as I am trying to line up the interest free Scottish government loan and that takes several weeks to resolve.

Reactions: jhnbssll

I'm sure you're not weird but whilst it may seem like people are spamming Tesla, people just want an update on their specific order and not take for granted that theirs is the same as everybody else's (which it isn't necessarily always).
I'm in a similar situation in that when I ordered in August I was told that it would be a September delivery so I sold my car... sitting here still waiting for the car which I am *hoping* to see at best late November early December.

Wooohoooo buzzzzing! finally got the eagerly anticipated Delivery Text
Ordered 14th Aug, M3LR Black with White Interior 19” Alloys
Initially ordered black interior but changed to white for a “change” at the end of August
Weirdly though I didn’t get a text with the VIN but spotted it in source code a week or so ago and its on the credit agreement
Pick up Glasgow SC….Roll on November 😄😄😄

Wooohoooo buzzzzing! finally got the eagerly anticipated Delivery Text
Ordered 14th Aug, M3LR Black with White Interior 19” Alloys
Initially ordered black interior but changed to white for a “change” at the end of August
Weirdly though I didn’t get a text with the VIN but spotted it in source code a week or so ago and its on the credit agreement
Pick up Glasgow SC….Roll on November 😄😄😄
So when’s the pick up date Zebby?

Interesting observation

When logging into my Tesla account from a laptop I see “we are drafting your contract….”But when I login on my mobile I see “we are drafting your invoice…”

I guess this has only happened recently and the delivery may be getting closer.

Interesting observation

When logging into my Tesla account from a laptop I see “we are drafting your contract….”But when I login on my mobile I see “we are drafting your invoice…”

I guess this has only happened recently and the delivery may be getting closer.
Likely because you have UK/English region selected on laptop a different region on mobile.

Reactions: nkajkmuk