Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
was that near to the time of your delivery because cancelling would leave you without a car too. Also cancelling trade in does it have affect on delivery?
We also cancelled our trade in prior to collection and made an extra £2500 with Motorway.co.uk compared to what Tesla were offering. Had no affect on delivery at all - I called to check and they didn’t seem at all fussed. If anything it made collection day that much simpler.

Has everyone who found their vin 2 weeks ago had notice of a delivery date to be selected ?As I haven't had a text yet

I queried this on live chat and was told they were calculating my delivery date , what does this actually mean ?

LR blue/black 19" wheels for a Newcastle collection and ordered 2nd August if that makes any difference

Just got on with Tesla chat to see if my order is still on track for late November, and got:

"Yes, i would say this order is likely to be a December one now"

Ordered early Sept!
Looks like they are definitely going to be December now, I ordered on the 12th September and been told the same. Also looking at the 2021 Shipping Movements thread, there doesn't seem to be any ships that have left for the UK yet that are likely to be carrying early September orders. Only ones I've seen are for people who ordered in August and missed out on Q3 delivery.

Looks like they are definitely going to be December now, I ordered on the 12th September and been told the same. Also looking at the 2021 Shipping Movements thread, there doesn't seem to be any ships that have left for the UK yet that are likely to be carrying early September orders. Only ones I've seen are for people who ordered in August and missed out on Q3 delivery.
Yes, I think you are probably right