Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they are definitely going to be December now, I ordered on the 12th September and been told the same. Also looking at the 2021 Shipping Movements thread, there doesn't seem to be any ships that have left for the UK yet that are likely to be carrying early September orders. Only ones I've seen are for people who ordered in August and missed out on Q3 delivery.
There must be at least one ship with early Sept orders as I ordered on 4th and have a delivery date and Reg now. I might just be lucky, but there is still hope for those with early Sept orders.

M3LR Midnight Silver/Black/Standard Wheels.

Reactions: kootuu
Seeing more and more people getting registration plates. I've got my delivery confirmed for 10th November and just spoken to CS who have told me there's no reg plate details yet and its normally done 7-10 days before delivery with an SMS 5 days before! Was hoping to get Reg plates sooner rather than later to get insurance sorted in the best 'early' window for prices.

Seeing more and more people getting registration plates. I've got my delivery confirmed for 10th November and just spoken to CS who have told me there's no reg plate details yet and its normally done 7-10 days before delivery with an SMS 5 days before! Was hoping to get Reg plates sooner rather than later to get insurance sorted in the best 'early' window for prices.
They told me the same about 5 days ago. I asked again today and they sent it over with an SMS so give it a few days and try again.

Reactions: RobM24
If you have your VIN then you can arrange insurance from that and just give them the reg later

There must be at least one ship with early Sept orders as I ordered on 4th and have a delivery date and Reg now. I might just be lucky, but there is still hope for those with early Sept orders.

M3LR Midnight Silver/Black/Standard Wheels.

That's good to hear, what delivery date have you got?

I guess there are plenty of people who ordered and aren't posting on here, so there could be plenty of early September orders coming in just not for people on here. Great that you're getting yours soon though!

I've been watching this thread for a couple of weeks now, with some disdain for the lack of patience that has become a feature of modern society.
...And then two Friday night beers in, completely cracked. I want my Tesla, and I want it a lot. Every drive of my ageing Volvo is sheer misery, and the "Engine service required" message that has been a feature of the vehicle for two out of the three years that I've owned it, and have no hope of erasing, mocks me every day.

Have any tow bar'ers had any update on the tow bar Tesla situation? I ordered LR + blue + tow bar on 6th Oct, credit accepted on 7th.

Reactions: stiopa
Has everyone who found their vin 2 weeks ago had notice of a delivery date to be selected ?As I haven't had a text yet

I queried this on live chat and was told they were calculating my delivery date , what does this actually mean ?

LR blue/black 19" wheels for a Newcastle collection and ordered 2nd August if that makes any difference
Yes, I found my VIN about 2 weeks ago and got the delivery text a week ago. Ordered on 26 August. Same spec as yours... M3LR Blue / Black 19" Sport wheels. Collection set for 10 Nov at Thorpe Park.

Have you tried ringing the Tesla customer support number? They were helpful when I spoke to them.

Bob.

Yes, I found my VIN about 2 weeks ago and got the delivery text a week ago. Ordered on 26 August. Same spec as yours... M3LR Blue / Black 19" Sport wheels. Collection set for 10 Nov at Thorpe Park.

Have you tried ringing the Tesla customer support number? They were helpful when I spoke to them.

Bob.
Thanks Bob , if I don't hear soon I think I will call , don't understand how I can have a vin for 2 weeks but not a delivery date

I've been watching this thread for a couple of weeks now, with some disdain for the lack of patience that has become a feature of modern society.
...And then two Friday night beers in, completely cracked. I want my Tesla, and I want it a lot. Every drive of my ageing Volvo is sheer misery, and the "Engine service required" message that has been a feature of the vehicle for two out of the three years that I've owned it, and have no hope of erasing, mocks me every day.

Have any tow bar'ers had any update on the tow bar Tesla situation? I ordered LR + blue + tow bar on 6th Oct, credit accepted on 7th.
I collect my M3 LR with a tow bar on 10th November.