Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had my account switch over to requesting payment last week with the final invoice being raised (collection on 11th from Southampton).

Asked SA on Friday by email whether they knew what the registration was going to be which they texted over on Saturday morning. Arranged insurance and now just moving cash to pay off the invoice. Did a test deposit today which showed up on the page within about 3 hours.

Had my account switch over to requesting payment last week with the final invoice being raised (collection on 11th from Southampton).

Asked SA on Friday by email whether they knew what the registration was going to be which they texted over on Saturday morning. Arranged insurance and now just moving cash to pay off the invoice. Did a test deposit today which showed up on the page within about 3 hours.
Great news, when did you place the order

Same here I asked CS how I would know Tesla had received my test transfer and was told to ring tomorrow and they would tell me But after seeing your post l looked at the payment page and saw the amount had gone down as expected which was reassuring They don’t do receipts and they said do screenshot for every transaction….

Did you use the RN number as the reference for the payment as it doesn’t mention any reference on the paperwork for payment?

I did notice that if you click the "show details" bit under "Amount Due" it'll show the payments on account as line items under Payments Received. It shows Order Deposit of £100 and my test deposit from earlier today. Not entirely obvious but that seems par for the course for Tesla in the ordering process.
Thanks and I noticed they issued a new invoice for remaining balance and also delivery appointment and scheduled delivery are now synced

I did notice that if you click the "show details" bit under "Amount Due" it'll show the payments on account as line items under Payments Received. It shows Order Deposit of £100 and my test deposit from earlier today. Not entirely obvious but that seems par for the course for Tesla in the ordering process.
Paying off bigger chunks of final payment now by bank transfer and showed up an hour later on Payments Received in Account . Took a screenshot of that as well in case Tesla got hacked

I ordered a white 3sr+ with white wheels last week and was told feb delivery. I changed it to black today and the gentleman on the phone told me to expect dec delivery. Maybe quicker lead times on the black cars? Just thought it was strange to have the delivery changed by a different colour.