Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have B on my VIN too, found 26th October.
I am not worried too much about a few miles of range, but am more worried about future resale value if in the future people avoid 2021 cars with B VIN? I dont know...guess we will find out when they arrive...
I wouldn't class the battery as a 'subtle upgradable item like an iPhone battery'. To me its more like getting a more efficient 2l turbo which does 40mpg rather than 35mpg and CO2 of 120 rather than 150. makes a difference I think...
Has anyone else noticed on the account page dashboard it now says 2021 Tesla Model 3 whereas before it said just Tesla Model 3!!
No need to worry about whether you have Panasonic or LG for resale. Only geeks know this and in any case, they are nothing in comparison to 4680 change. 🙂

Reactions: JaseW and Eco Boy
Just got an email from my leasing company saying I've been matched 😊😊 over two months since ordering so I'm very happy. Saying end of November for delivery but don't have VIN or anything as yet. I'm in Belfast for those wondering on Ireland allocations.
Congrats! Thanks for letting us know! But we've been told mid-late December delivery for Ireland and no communication of being matched/VIN's yet either..... Think we will have a bit longer to wait!