Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a M3LR on Sunday afternoon, and have had a text this evening to schedule delivery.

Delivery scheduled from Bristol on 22nd March - a very quick turnaround compared to what I was expecting.

No VIN or RN yet, and no where to pay the final deposit off. I assume once VIN/RN are assigned the contract will move from "drafting up your contract" to allow me to sign and pay.
I ordered on Friday 5/3. Not had anything coming close to delivery day. How did you do it?

Nice idea. I've just checked. Nothing matching my spec, unfortunately. I'm in no rush I keep telling myself. The truth is I'm like a six year old before Christmas.
Oh well. Worth a shot. I don’t know how you can wait though. Hats off to your patience :) Both of mine have been new matched to inventory so I’ve only had to wait a week at most and I’ve found that utterly impossible!

Was on the chat earlier with Tesla and they were very rude. I hadn’t even said I was finished and thy ended the chat, previously they have been very good. Do you get chat centres all over the world when you get connected?

Was on the chat earlier with Tesla and they were very rude. I hadn’t even said I was finished and thy ended the chat, previously they have been very good. Do you get chat centres all over the world when you get connected?
I find it can very greatly depending on who you get connected to. Some agents are great, and really helpful - others just ask you to call and then cut you off. Similar experience calling - 2 out of the 3 people I have spoken to have been amazing, and called back when they said they would. The third (who I spoke to first) just wanted me off the phone.

Hi all, ordered a M3LR on Monday 8th March. Business contract hire direct with Tesla via ALD. Order confirmation arrived Tuesday 9th March in the evening. Some toing and froing re the text but got an offer to collect on Sat 13th Mar, but from Chertsey, not where I had requested. Couldn't do it as Chertsey is a 600 mile round trip which would fall foul of current restrictions, so they have swapped me from that car to one that is currently in Southampton and I'm waiting for that to come up here so I can get my mitts on it. I can relate to the 'six-year-old at Christmas' comment. I'm so excited, I could be sick!

Got my order confirmation for my M3LR on Wednesday. Leased with Vanarama because they’re doing free home charger and free life event cover. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. Already planning the christening road trip as soon as we’re let free.
Just had my delivery confirmed for 29/03. As many have predicted they seem to be keen to get things delivered before quarter end. Exciting!

As if by magic, just got a text saying that they will deliver to me on 30th March, rather than me having to go to the Newcastle branch. Happy days! I assume they will tell me how to pay my down payment at some point between now and then?!

I ordered a M3LR on Sunday afternoon, and have had a text this evening to schedule delivery.

Delivery scheduled from Bristol on 22nd March - a very quick turnaround compared to what I was expecting.

No VIN or RN yet, and no where to pay the final deposit off. I assume once VIN/RN are assigned the contract will move from "drafting up your contract" to allow me to sign and pay.

Update - RN and VIN now confirmed. Had a call today and they have actually bought forward my delivery to this Saturday!

Reactions: Jez_GB
Hi everyone,
I'm getting my M3LR delivered on Friday, hopefully its on the Grande Texas!! I was jsut wondering what VIN numbers are at the moment, with regards to variant / colour /extras etc.

I'll kick off with mine:-
M3LR / Vin 165xxx / Deep Blue / Tow Hitch / Black interior / 18" Aero wheels

Hi everyone,
I'm getting my M3LR delivered on Friday, hopefully its on the Grande Texas!! I was jsut wondering what VIN numbers are at the moment, with regards to variant / colour /extras etc.

I'll kick off with mine:-
M3LR / Vin 165xxx / Deep Blue / Tow Hitch / Black interior / 18" Aero wheels
That’s the exact same spec and VIN range as my M3, which I collected back on 02/03.

When you get it, check to make sure the front fog lights have been enabled, as there appears to be a batch that were misconfigured.