Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a model 3 long range in white with white leather, did it via tesla on the 18th October, got the text today to book collection on the 8th December. I do have an issue that the lease company needs to take it over (LeasePlan) but they are useless. Also going to be on hols from the 8th to the 15th December so aiming for home delivery on the 20th.

So hope it gets sorted

Thanks

Moderation comment - thread merged to avoid multiple new order questions threads

Hello everyone,

So I’m about to take the plunge and order a Model 3 (standard)!

Before I do, I was going to use a referral code to get the SC miles, however having clicked on a few (random) of your codes it’s offering me solar panels?! Have Tesla removed the SC referral benefit or something?

Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
If the leasing company has taken over the RN will I still receive delivery texts or will I need to contact the lease company? 👀
I ordered on the 18th & apart from managing to get Tusker lease to give authority to Tesla, I’ve heard nothing voluntarily from either.
I called up & asked about a VIN when everyone else was getting theirs and all of a sudden, the only text I’ve had popped up with the number on it. I’m still waiting on a delivery date but the latest I was told via chat was 1st 2 weeks of Dec 🙄