Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really pleased for you but…….NOOOOOO I’d resigned myself to a next year delivery seeing as though my order didn’t go through until the 2nd Nov - now this has given me a glimmer of hope for pre-Christmas. Not sure my mind can handle the constant refreshing of web pages! 🤪
My plan is to check early next week, between Monday and Wednesday (I got told allocations are currently happening 3 times a week by a Tesla CS, and based on the dates I've seen in this thread those days seem most likely). If I don't have a VIN by then I'm going to resign myself to February/March 🤷‍♂️.

Interesting, have just looked at a comparison website for insurance quotes, around £580 (Chuchill, Privilege, Hastings Direct ) - could get £530 if I have a box fitted (uh, no, thanks). How does that compare with what you guys have found?
£505 for Churchill for me with 5 years NCD and £600 total excess... Peugeot was about £100 cheaper with the same level of total excess, or £130 cheaper if I up the excess to about £750 total

Reactions: ScoutKaty
How long have people waited after paying their deposit before it shows in your account? I sent a big payment on Monday and it still isn’t showing…getting mildly concerned…
Normally within a few hours - have you exceeded your bank's faster payment limit? Worth checking they haven't delayed it whilst they perform security checks.

£505 for Churchill for me with 5 years NCD and £600 total excess... Peugeot was about £100 cheaper with the same level of total excess, or £130 cheaper if I up the excess to about £750 total
That seems a good price. My quotes were without my other half added, it will go up quite a bit when I do 'cause he's a speeding pain in the arse with a bad habit of getting caught. 😩😄 Or, I could just keep him and his bad habits away from my new baby...... 🤔

I'm trading in my 15 plate CLS and Tesla offered the best trade in price. Only reduced it slightly when I sent pictures through and still a better price that anywhere else I'd looked / tried and definately a.lot less hassle that trying to juggle a timely sale!

I did some research and has been said a cursory glance you have dropped a car off, VC5 and two keys seems to be the norm. None of this tyre kicking and teeth sucking you get from others so 🤞

Reactions: Abernus
How long have people waited after paying their deposit before it shows in your account? I sent a big payment on Monday and it still isn’t showing…getting mildly concerned…
I sent a test £1 on a weekend that didn't appear until Monday, I then sent the remaining which updated within a few hours.
Have you taken screenshots of the transfers? They sometimes request you to email them with proof of transfer. The email address should be next to their bank details. if I remember correctly.