Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's quite ironic for people who've been waiting 5 months+ for M3P
M3P was the exception to the rule. Who knows what's gone on there. If the website says delays of 5 months after the current batch then naturally you'd order sooner although that shouldn't be the case anymore now they are coming from China. Tesla prefer you to order for the current or next quarter.

M3P was the exception to the rule. Who knows what's gone on there. If the website says delays of 5 months after the current batch then naturally you'd order sooner although that shouldn't be the case anymore now they are coming from China. Tesla prefer you to order for the current or next quarter.
I guess anyone ordering one in Q4 2020 is a victim of circumstance between the refresh and Tesla moving all EU production of those to China from Q1 on

I'm pissed off, just had my order from 02/03/2021 cancelled as well by NHSFS. Got to go through the whole process again. Licence check etc. I am not fussed about the slight price increase but the longer wait is gonna get to me.
Just had an email from NHS Fleet to say that despite a signed contract being sent to me on the 10th March (stating price valid until 30th March "except where there is an unavoidable manufacturer price rise") AND further confirmation of the order now being placed on 29th March that my order is being cancelled due to a manufacturer price rise.
I suspect they mean the loss of the UK Gov grant on 18th March as i cant see any evidence that tesla themselves have raised their prices.

Has anyone else had this? How did you respond???

They have sent me a new quote which is ~2800 more over the course of the lease.

They have since reduced the new quote for me as Tesla actually lowered their prices after Easter it would apparently. Getting quoted +£18 /month now. Similar view on this it's the process that is the issue, nothing to stop this happening again if prices change!
I'm pissed off, just had my order from 02/03/2021 cancelled as well by NHSFS. Got to go through the whole process again. Licence check etc. I am not fussed about the slight price increase but the longer wait is gonna get to me.

Reactions: jfrancis
They have since reduced the new quote for me as Tesla actually lowered their prices after Easter it would apparently. Getting quoted +£18 /month now. Similar view on this it's the process that is the issue, nothing to stop this happening again if prices change!
I thought that Tesla reduced the amount by the £3k but looks like I haven't been able to take advantage of this. It is a shame we got to wait now. Let me know once you get any more info on your order.

Hey just received my text from Tesla for my LR M3 delivery here in the UK for the 14th May, called to confirm the date and asked for the vin allocated on my account, just wondering if others have received their UK VIN too and what the number range starts from mine is in the a LRW3FEB0MC220xxx range

Hey just received my text from Tesla for my LR M3 delivery here in the UK for the 14th May, called to confirm the date and asked for the vin allocated on my account, just wondering if others have received their UK VIN too and what the number range starts from mine is in the a LRW3FEB0MC220xxx range
Delivery date not confirmed yet but my vin LRW3F7EB2MC218XXX M3LR white confirmed today :)

Reactions: Turntable666
Thanks for the reply, I was starting to think I was the only M3LR with a VIN , LRW3F7EB0MC220xxx, come on there must be more owners to be with VIN ranges to share for the Quarter 2 ?
I ordered my M3P mid Jan and the delivery date still just says May. In fairness to Tesla, it doesn't state a year, so might be 2022 for all I know. I really hope my car is on the same boat as yours!! I've seen some people ordered M3P's in October last year and are still waiting!! That said, I'm very happy for you!! Thanks for updating, its good to know some are coming in at last! :)

Reactions: SarahWalker72
Cancelled my recent P order and switched to LR.

Arriving in Bristol 21/5, collection booked 28/5.

Interestingly Tesla advised that if I didn't want May delivery, I'd have to be unmatched and the next batch was August.
I think they are just saying that to get cars shifted quicker. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a couple of deliveries in May & June for the LR