Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just for giggles I’m gonna let you lot choose from the below which I should name my car (until I get bored of the name) - naturally it has to have an electrical pun so the choices are:

Sherlock Ohms - self explanatory.
Ohms and Wattson - As in Holmes and Watson
Sir Kit - as in Circuit
Bev - as in B.E.V but as a name
Volt from the Blue - as in bolt from the blue ( because it’s a blue LR)

Or a curveball of:
Elong Musk - because it’s a long range Tesla.

Hopefully this will ensue some chuckles and help pass some time whilst we wait!

Of the Irish ☘️ group here with delivery dates confirmed, what dates do you have? Has anybody made a guess on the ship we’re all on yet?
My delivery day is December 13th (Monday), I've emailed the delivery team to ask if I could have this moved to the 10th (Friday) but was told my car is currently planned to arrive in Ireland on the 10th.

As far as I'm aware, first Irish customer collections are taking place on Friday December 10th

Reactions: Standard_IE
Could be, supposedly should have opened a day or so ago.
From a FB group (also note some cars damaged due to the weather 😔🤞)

Screenshot_20211127-215450__01.jpg

This wait just to receive a delivery date is agonising, got my “Your vehicle delivery date is being calculated…” text last Monday and nothing since. It’s worse than the wait for my kids to be born, at least we had a delivery date right from “order confirmed” with them!

Reading all your posts about how awesome the M3 is isn’t helping either!

Reactions: professoroak
This wait just to receive a delivery date is agonising, got my “Your vehicle delivery date is being calculated…” text last Monday and nothing since. It’s worse than the wait for my kids to be born, at least we had a delivery date right from “order confirmed” with them!

Reading all your posts about how awesome the M3 is isn’t helping either!
Haha same! How long does this bloody calculation take?! 🤣

Reactions: professoroak
Same here! It was Monday for me too. I was expecting a date by now, I’m checking my phone like mad.

Still hoping for a December delivery but it must be getting tight. Hope yours comes through soon!
i had my arrival date calculating text on friday - i was right on the cut off from December to february deliveries as my lease company messed around a little on confirming the order ... i guess for people that ordered back in august and september if any of you are still on here :), does me getting that text mean i am getting one this side of christmas or did you get that message 2 1/2 months before delivery ... keen to get the m3p and sell my current oil burner whilst prices are good ...

I got the calculating delivery text through on the 19th Nov. After a week I took to the chat function and Emma kindly confirmed a vehicle was allocated and I could expect a mid December delivery. Well excited as my lease company were showing a March 22 delivery 😃
My lease broker (Knowles Fleet - NHS salary sacrifice) is still showing March 2022 delivery! From what I can gather from these forums that text means that a VIN has been allocated and your car is currently on a ship.

There are currently 4 ships due to dock at Southampton in the next three weeks, Hyperion Ray (going to Zeebrugge first expected there on 1st Dec), Horizon Leader (expected in Southampton 1st Dec), Grand Dahlia (expected at Suez Canal 2nd Dec and Southampton around the 11th Dec I think) and Paradise Ace (expected at Suez Canal 3rd Dec and Southampton on the 13th Dec). Mr Miserable in the shipping thread is currently keeping me sane.

Not that I’m obsessing or anything 🤨

Reactions: Elmet
My delivery day is December 13th (Monday), I've emailed the delivery team to ask if I could have this moved to the 10th (Friday) but was told my car is currently planned to arrive in Ireland on the 10th.

As far as I'm aware, first Irish customer collections are taking place on Friday December 10th
December 16th for me.

That's , err , 17 more sleeps I think :)

My lease broker (Knowles Fleet - NHS salary sacrifice) is still showing March 2022 delivery! From what I can gather from these forums that text means that a VIN has been allocated and your car is currently on a ship.

There are currently 4 ships due to dock at Southampton in the next three weeks, Hyperion Ray (going to Zeebrugge first expected there on 1st Dec), Horizon Leader (expected in Southampton 1st Dec), Grand Dahlia (expected at Suez Canal 2nd Dec and Southampton around the 11th Dec I think) and Paradise Ace (expected at Suez Canal 3rd Dec and Southampton on the 13th Dec). Mr Miserable in the shipping thread is currently keeping me sane.

Not that I’m obsessing or anything 🤨
🤣 I think I’m going down the obsession line. I thought I could stay patient until March but seemingly no. It was not helped spending a few days next to the A303 Solstice Park supercharger watching a steady stream arrive in. I was sitting with my wife’s MG ZS on a BP Pulse charger at the hotel just getting more excited to be in the next car park with an M3LR charging at a much much greater rate. Can’t wait 😆

Just wanted to say this forum is fantastic and I’m learning so much about the whole experience so a massive thanks to you all 👍

I’d just got used to the idea of a March delivery and was going to forget about it until after Christmas - then I got that text and it was game over as far as patience goes. Two of my colleagues got their M3’s in September (one SR+ and one LR) and our Hospital car park is starting to look like a Tesla collection point, the deals on salary sacrifice were that good.
Not being able to search for a VIN in the webpage source code is frustrating as well.

I’m sure once it comes the Tesla experience will wipe away all of my frustrations 😝

These forums have been an invaluable source of information I’ll definitely be sticking around post delivery!

Reactions: stuigi99
They said my car doesn’t arrive in Bluewater until 8pm on the 8th and so my car isn’t there yet and that makes me think it wasn’t on nabucca after all
I wonder if our cars are on the same boat - got Thorpe Park on the 9th after they moved me on from the 3rd.

Got the number plate yesterday though (not named after any infamous people) - so tempted to drop an email to them just to check if there is a chance of collection being earlier so I get the right date on the insurance...but your comment makes me think 9th is the day!

Reactions: Oxstock