Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Huh. Just took out my Tesla insurance with Direct Line and got given a Zoom EV bundle for free (usually £39.99). It includes a whole bunch of stuff like 3 months free subscripton to the BP Pulse charging network, free Plugsurfing charging key, 1 month free access to the Osprey rapid charging network then 18% discount for the rest of the year, 20% off Q-Park bookings and some other stuff. Not sure how great the benefits are but free is free, right?

Anyone else got this and know more about it?
Thats a great deal!!!

Reactions: ScoutKaty
I understand the like sticky number plate that you can order.... which I didnt want to do as word on the street is this is getting banned soon.

And so I wanted to understand the 3m solution? I think I'm hearing people taking off the scaffolding and literally sticking their original plates to the bumper. I just wanted that one confirmed before I do it.
Behind the plinth which sticks out considerably is another bracket (more flush to the bumper) which people use the 3m strips presumably to just stick the number plate to that 👍🏼
Added a pic to show the one underneath

Attachments

• 1F3ADCCB-2605-440C-9758-68DE67285222.jpeg
    1F3ADCCB-2605-440C-9758-68DE67285222.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
Can't believe I'm typing this, but I just scheduled delivery of my Tesla this Saturday!

This is my first post on the forum, but I thought it was worth outlining my timeline:

Nov 22nd: Test drive M3LR, and placed order.
Nov 26th: Vehicle arrival date being calculated.
Nov 30th: Schedule delivery, for 4th Dec.

So that's 2 weeks exactly from placing the order to picking up the car, if everything goes ahead as planned. I feel extremely lucky.

Specs:
M3LR
Midnight Silver
Aero Wheels
No FSD
You are very lucky! I'd buy a lottery ticket too if I were you

Had a little flutter of excitement as I received another text from Tesla, thinking it may be a chance for earlier delivery

No such luck, just another (3rd) delivery confirmation text

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 is scheduled for collection at 10:30 on 07/12/2021 from Manchester-The Trafford Centre. Your VIN is LRW3F7FA9MC****** and your Licence Plate is MW71 ***. Please note that we do not complete the registration process with the DVLA until the day of delivery. Handovers will be conducted in a low touch manner so please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model 3 in advance by watching our introduction videos online at www.tesla.com/support/meet-your-tesla?redirect=no. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

May call CS and chance my arm 😁

Huh. Just took out my Tesla insurance with Direct Line and got given a Zoom EV bundle for free (usually £39.99). It includes a whole bunch of stuff like 3 months free subscripton to the BP Pulse charging network, free Plugsurfing charging key, 1 month free access to the Osprey rapid charging network then 18% discount for the rest of the year, 20% off Q-Park bookings and some other stuff. Not sure how great the benefits are but free is free, right?

Anyone else got this and know more about it?
When I got the quote, online and they phoned me back, they didn't mention anything.
Now I have my collection date txt, I go ahead and buy the insurance, maybe I'll find out later.

6 day and 20 hours to go now and I get my car :)

Had a little flutter of excitement as I received another text from Tesla, thinking it may be a chance for earlier delivery

No such luck, just another (3rd) delivery confirmation text

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 is scheduled for collection at 10:30 on 07/12/2021 from Manchester-The Trafford Centre. Your VIN is LRW3F7FA9MC****** and your Licence Plate is MW71 ***. Please note that we do not complete the registration process with the DVLA until the day of delivery. Handovers will be conducted in a low touch manner so please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model 3 in advance by watching our introduction videos online at www.tesla.com/support/meet-your-tesla?redirect=no. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

May call CS and chance my arm 😁
I've only had one, 11:30 for me same day

Just confirmed my pick up from the Trafford centre for 23rd December after hearing nothing from Tesla since I ordered in October. Probably didn’t help I put the wrong phone number in…

I’m so excited, I started this year by not being able to justify the cost and then I was diagnosed with leukaemia so I decided to take the plunge as an end of treatment present to myself. Life’s too short!
Literally started my last chemo cycle today so coming at just the right time.
Great Xmas present. Wishing you all the best and speedy recovery

For people picking up Model 3 LRs. Are you getting the 360mile range currently being quoted on the website? I ordered mine a week or so before it got updated. And super curious what I will get.
So September / October Range is about 330-340 miles @ 100% SoC.

Given its much colder now, I'd expect people are getting 300-310 on the LR. If temp drops even further (-5 and beyond) then expect that to go down further but lets face it, if you're not in Inverness you'll likely not see those temps.

Very excited now like others on here. Just had my text in for collection on 20th December. The surprise bit, considering I was expecting delivery through my lease company, is to pick up from Cribbs Causeway Bristol. Mind you will quite happily take a few hour train ride to get my hands on it 😁

Reactions: Advocate
The car will show 330-340 miles (which seems to be based on US EPA figures). You will actually get 260-300 miles depending on driving style/speed/number of journeys etc.
Easy Cowboy, EPA vs Real world isnt that drastic.

There's about a *7% difference.

306-316 of real tarmac miles.

*Source: Teslike.com

***Based on 19 inch wheels. IF you have 18 inch then only a 5% difference. Very little in it to be honest.