Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which inflation/repair kit did you go for? Looked at the slime ones but plenty of reviews saying it did FA for them when they needed it.
Have you seen the size of that fuc*er.

Opted for the Holts stuff I think, bought 2 of them cos the misses ram's curbs for a living. Might work / Might not work, who knows. There is always 17 hour wait for The AA.

First post, although I have been reading these forums a long time.

Ordered my M3 on 03/09, Leased over 4 years (since warranty was that long), got delivered today. I expected a late delivery since Amazon always seem to have me at the end of the day on their deliveries, just to kill that excitement a bit, however got a text at 0710hrs telling me it was 33 mins away - I could not have been more excited!

Arrived, dude just gave me the keys and when I said "Hang on, I have my 4 page checklist to go through, get comfy fella'" he simply replied "No need, i have 6 cars to deliver today, take your time, and legged it.

Spent the next 45mins or so checking it over and I was thrilled to find like ZERO issues. No dodgy panel gaps, electrics all perfect, paint spot on, glass perfect, honestly it couldn't have been better.

Took it for a spin and holy mother of God....it's completely wonderful. The red/19"/white interior is everything I hoped it would be -- if anyone is thinking about the same combo, and worried it isn't worth the extra £5k or whatever it was, don't. It's TOTALLY worth it.

VROOM!
20211202_075959.jpg

Ordered my M3 on 03/09, Leased over 4 years (since warranty was that long), got delivered today. I expected a late delivery since Amazon always seem to have me at the end of the day on their deliveries, just to kill that excitement a bit, however got a text at 0710hrs telling me it was 33 mins away - I could not have been more excited!

Arrived, dude just gave me the keys and when I said "Hang on, I have my 4 page checklist to go through, get comfy fella'" he simply replied "No need, i have 6 cars to deliver today, take your time, and legged it.

Spent the next 45mins or so checking it over and I was thrilled to find like ZERO issues. No dodgy panel gaps, electrics all perfect, paint spot on, glass perfect, honestly it couldn't have been better.

Took it for a spin and holy mother of God....it's completely wonderful. The red/19"/white interior is everything I hoped it would be -- if anyone is thinking about the same combo, and worried it isn't worth the extra £5k or whatever it was, don't. It's TOTALLY worth it.

VROOM!
View attachment 739798
People have serious privacy issues. At what point did we start sharing pictures like they've been stolen from Russia.

• Funny
Reactions: ScoutKaty and TM3MS
Made my final payment today and got a letter from Tesla 2 minutes later saying I'm all done! Excited beyond belief!

I've had a question about GAP insurance, since I've purchased the car outright, is it worth getting one just in case? Toyota insisted on it when I bought a new Yaris 4 years ago, is it the same here?

Reactions: OddityError
Made my final payment today and got a letter from Tesla 2 minutes later saying I'm all done! Excited beyond belief!

I've had a question about GAP insurance, since I've purchased the car outright, is it worth getting one just in case? Toyota insisted on it when I bought a new Yaris 4 years ago, is it the same here?
Doubt you can get Gap. Think its only really there for PCP.

I might be wrong

VROOM!
View attachment 739798
Congratulations! Enjoy the new car 🥳😎 It’s amazing, isn’t it? I feel like a kid on Christmas Day… everyday 😂

Congratulations! Enjoy the new car 🥳😎 It’s amazing, isn’t it? I feel like a kid on Christmas Day… everyday 😂
Thanks LeSloth, I haven't felt this excited...in a long time, honestly :) It's just incredible, and reminds me how fortunate I (we) am (are) to be able to afford something this beautiful. I've taken tomorrow off work and plan on...driving...anywhere.....just driving for the sake of driving.

Actually, now I think of it -- I do remember the last time I felt this way, it was when I bought my Supercharged Kawasaki Ninja H2 on the day they released it -- which my wife also didn't want me to buy. Different excitement, but equal nonetheless, perhaps more so now....

Reactions: LeSloth
Thanks LeSloth, I haven't felt this excited...in a long time, honestly :) It's just incredible, and reminds me how fortunate I (we) am (are) to be able to afford something this beautiful. I've taken tomorrow off work and plan on...driving...anywhere.....just driving for the sake of driving.

Actually, now I think of it -- I do remember the last time I felt this way, it was when I bought my Supercharged Kawasaki Ninja H2 on the day they released it -- which my wife also didn't want me to buy. Different excitement, but equal nonetheless, perhaps more so now....
IMG_20211003_090125.jpg

Reactions: Oxstock and LeSloth

VROOM!
View attachment 739798
Great stuff! Had been tempted by the red myself but when blue in the end. Looks fantastic, enjoy!

So, filled my current car with diesel for the last time and had / have just a few journeys left before collection / trade in Tuesday. Driving extra careful, you know, just in case and....
IMG_20211202_124721.jpg

IMG_20211202_124724.jpg

Middle lane of the M6 on the way back from Brum this afternoon 🙈

Saw something out the corner of my eye then BANG! Luckily no damage to anything but the window and must have been a stone / rock / brick thrown up by another vehicle

Trying to get it replaced before Tuesday has been "challenging" but all going well should be replaced tomorrow 🤞