Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got various delivery confirmation texts last week for Tuesday 7th and then Wham… hit with the old logistics issue text on Friday at tea time. Delivery rescheduled to the 15th.
Ouch, sorry to hear! I went from 3rd Dec, to 9th Dec then now 6th Dec, so a rollercoaster ride, which is fitting for a Thorpe Park pick up...fingers crossed they don't delay again...might be worth giving them a call in case you get lucky?

Reactions: Jon1evans
Ouch, sorry to hear! I went from 3rd Dec, to 9th Dec then now 6th Dec, so a rollercoaster ride, which is fitting for a Thorpe Park pick up...fingers crossed they don't delay again...might be worth giving them a call in case you get lucky?

I have to keep reminding myself that all good things come to those that wait!! 🤣

Fingers crossed, a mid week phone call to them might rustle up some positive movement.

Happy Tesla day! Nice to have met you, enjoy your new car!
I took the chance you were who I thought you were since you were the only female there and you looked like your avatar! :D

We went to the supercharger afterwards - it was getting pretty busy there and one of the stalls was out of action. I felt sorry for the poor chap in the Model S who went over a kerb going into the car park and catching his rear mud guard and proceeding to rip out his inner wheel arch liner! :eek:
Strange, it’s not particularly tight in Bluewater compared to other car parks?

Happy Tesla day! Nice to have met you, enjoy your new car!
I took the chance you were who I thought you were since you were the only female there and you looked like your avatar! :D

We went to the supercharger afterwards - it was getting pretty busy there and one of the stalls was out of action. I felt sorry for the poor chap in the Model S who went over a kerb going into the car park and catching his rear mud guard and proceeding to rip out his inner wheel arch liner! :eek:
Oh, poor chap with the Model S!

I was told earlier in the week it wasn't due at Thorpe Park until 'a couple of days before' my collection - so either the Nabucco deliveries are taking forever, or I got lucky on Hyperion Ray - either way, not fussed...now to get it insured...I've never spent so long on hold in one day!
Fun update…. Rang to find out charge and plan my route Monday to be told did I want to collect today at 5pm……

….. needless to say

Attachments

• A462B64F-8E53-4CE4-AA48-575B4A0B98A1.jpeg
    A462B64F-8E53-4CE4-AA48-575B4A0B98A1.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 48
Quick update, collected at 5pm (Thorpe park) SR+ in black.
No heated rear seats or steering wheel, but an option to buy (seems like I wasn’t a lucky one to have it as a free upgrade)
44% charge on collection. Car was cleaned (with muddy water apparently) but all in all I’m happy.

Checked over what I could remember and all good. Will have a proper look tomorrow when it’s light out tomorrow.

Oh and Sh*t it’s quick, so if you’re worried about it being too slow don’t 😂

Reactions: WKZ12 and JonP73
Ordered 16/11 - SR+ in Blue (expecting a March delivery)
Account completed including trade in and finance on 22/11
Ready for delivery text on 3/12
Paid down payment 3/12
Collecting 6/12 @ Bluewater

That was fast and I can't wait.

Fortunately I had asked for a Hypervolt charger quote the day after I ordered the car and they are able to fit it on the 14th.

Ordered 16/11 - SR+ in Blue (expecting a March delivery)
Account completed including trade in and finance on 22/11
Ready for delivery text on 3/12
Paid down payment 3/12
Collecting 6/12 @ Bluewater

That was fast and I can't wait.

Fortunately I had asked for a Hypervolt charger quote the day after I ordered the car and they are able to fit it on the 14th.
Ffs you must live next to coco

Reactions: Cocomaxxi