Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
O
Anyone know what time CS open chat and phone calls, appreciate its Sunday.
You’ve reassured me too… I hope!

I was convinced yesterday my SR+ (collected yesterday) didn’t have the bigger battery based on current range predictions.. (see screenshot I’ve just taken) but I’m guessing that’s just down to the weather at the moment? It’s just odd the 100% estimated range is pretty much what the quoted range was of the previous battery.

I was told my customer services too, that my VIN matched the bigger battery.. 🤨 maybe I’m missing something.

Attachments

• DE8C19D7-DA2F-4470-A785-34BC53C6105B.jpeg
    DE8C19D7-DA2F-4470-A785-34BC53C6105B.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 96
Did anybody else pick up a car in Bluewater yesterday and find that it was a complete mess on the outside? We were told that it "may" nor have gone through a second clean but it did not look like it had been cleaned at all; there was a grey dust over the entire bodywork.
Mine looked like they washed it with muddy water yesterday. (Thorpe Park)
There was another person kicking off about the state of his. I get it, North of £42k on a car you’d expect it to be presentable as a minimum

O

I was convinced yesterday my SR+ (collected yesterday) didn’t have the bigger battery based on current range predictions.. (see screenshot I’ve just taken) but I’m guessing that’s just down to the weather at the moment? It’s just odd the 100% estimated range is pretty much what the quoted range was of the previous battery.

I was told my customer services too, that my VIN matched the bigger battery.. 🤨 maybe I’m missing something.
Just realised I quoted the wrong message!

O

You’ll never get the quoted 305. Impossible. It’s over inflated on all cars for reasons I won’t go into now. 272 is what most are quoting but even that isn’t completely accurate.

250-255 is probably what you’ll get this time of year with the new battery.

Reactions: Cstandinguk
Mine looked like they washed it with muddy water yesterday. (Thorpe Park)
There was another person kicking off about the state of his. I get it, North of £42k on a car you’d expect it to be presentable as a minimum
Thanks - good description, mine was just like that, even though it's grey it looks a b****y mess! My reaction was the same as you say; - £42k car should be presentable. There would have been no point me kicking off at 5pm, nothing could have been done and would have made me more irritated than I was. I will call them to feedback tomorrow.

Reactions: Cocomaxxi
Have you noticed how many useful things are currently out of stock in the Tesla Shop? Like the 7.5m cable or mats, or tray liners. One thing is struggle with car production rate, but they should keep their accessories stocks matching their car output. Guess it's the end of quarter effect, hopefully will be better net year.

How can the stock 4.5m type 2 cable be enough I don't understand. It's only going to work if you always reverse to your drive, which I doubt anyone does. I have an added problem of the charger unit being to the right of the car when it's parked, and, unlike my previous Outlander PHEV, Tesla's port is on the left, so it's the worst possible location for my drive configuration. It'll be very difficult for me to reverse to the drive every day because of the tight space too. Now, property vented. Nothing else to do until my delivery date on 17th.

P.S. Something must be wrong either with Peugeot Insurance or with every other insurer, as for me the cheapest on the comparison sites is £870, and Peugeot is £480.