Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
O

You’ve reassured me too… I hope!

I was convinced yesterday my SR+ (collected yesterday) didn’t have the bigger battery based on current range predictions.. (see screenshot I’ve just taken) but I’m guessing that’s just down to the weather at the moment? It’s just odd the 100% estimated range is pretty much what the quoted range was of the previous battery.

I was told my customer services too, that my VIN matched the bigger battery.. 🤨 maybe I’m missing something.
The car and app use the US EPA range, not WLTP.

The range you are seeing IS the rated range for the newer and larger battery if you look on the US Tesla website.

Nope - don’t have any purchasable upgrades in app.
Collected mine on Saturday….
My CS chats leading up to collection consisted of being told it’d be included with my ‘newer model’
🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• 5F842FFB-3DCB-428A-A736-354FD60D873D.jpeg
    5F842FFB-3DCB-428A-A736-354FD60D873D.jpeg
    378.1 KB · Views: 57
O

You’ve reassured me too… I hope!

I was convinced yesterday my SR+ (collected yesterday) didn’t have the bigger battery based on current range predictions.. (see screenshot I’ve just taken) but I’m guessing that’s just down to the weather at the moment? It’s just odd the 100% estimated range is pretty much what the quoted range was of the previous battery.

I was told my customer services too, that my VIN matched the bigger battery.. 🤨 maybe I’m missing something.
Probably displaying EPA estimate rather than the WLTP figures

Finally delivery day for me today in Newcastle, cant wait!

Quick question, it's on a lease through my company and I have heard that your car doesn't show on the app for up to 24 hrs. My plan was to go straight to a supercharger after its delivered, will I be able to use it if I don't have the app setup? The car also doesn't show up in my online account but I have setup my payment details for charging in there...

Finally delivery day for me today in Newcastle, cant wait!

Quick question, it's on a lease through my company and I have heard that your car doesn't show on the app for up to 24 hrs. My plan was to go straight to a supercharger after its delivered, will I be able to use it if I don't have the app setup? The car also doesn't show up in my online account but I have setup my payment details for charging in there...
Mine showed up on my app within ten minutes of “accepting delivery” form submission. Private purchase.
I have heard of people being told to supercharge car before it is registered to them to “get a free charge”. And we know Tesla can supercharge new unregistered cars, so I think you will be fine either way.

Mine showed up on my app within ten minutes of “accepting delivery” form submission. Private purchase.
I have heard of people being told to supercharge car before it is registered to them to “get a free charge”. And we know Tesla can supercharge new unregistered cars, so I think you will be fine either way.
Ok thank you, hoping it shows up soon after delivery, if not I'll still go and give it a shot!

Well what a Friday i had!

Tuesday 30th And i got a text saying "your delivery is being calculated"

I emailed CS Friday asking for an update and got an immediate email back saying if i want it earlier do i want to collect it. Obviously i said "YES!!!!" .. got a call back at 2pm from an absolute legend called Ben who said my car is currently in Leicester and if i want to collect it i can get it at 4pm ... Leicester is 40 mins from my work so off i popped!!!

I got to Leicester....

IMG_9863.jpg

...And was welcomed by an array of Teslas ...

IMG_9862.jpg

IMG_9860.jpg

Then i checked in and waited for my car to be brought round to the collection zone ...

IMG_9865.jpg

IMG_9866.jpg

And here it is ... Ive named it Platypus! 😁

IMG_0413.jpg

It came with 68% SoC which got me home and more and i am absolutely over the moon! WHAT A CAR!!!

I purchased a new USB to find it came with one, and i also got the cup holder mod as well but not overly impressed with how it fits!

IMG_9888.jpg

Im gonna stick around on this site because its awesome!! I hope this gives everyone hope who's awaiting theirs from an October order!

For the Lease people .. bit of advise. Apparently Tesla contacted LEX 10 days before my collection asking for approval of delivery fees... they didn't respond and my car was about to be 'Un-Matched' ... So if i didn't chase it like an impatient child on xmas morning i would have missed out.

Good luck with everyone else's Delivery/Collections! I hope you enjoyed my post.

Got a text and nearly crapped myself thinking it was a delay. But it was just a confirmation text I believe. I’ve had 2/3 variations of this text over the past few days.

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 is scheduled for collection at 14:00 on 11/12/2021 from Bluewater Shopping Centre. Your VIN is LRW3F7FJ4MC388** and your Licence Plate is GF71 T** Please note that we do not complete the registration process with the DVLA until the day of delivery. Handovers will be conducted in a low touch manner so please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model 3 in advance by watching our introduction videos online at [URL='http://www.tesla.com/support/meet-your-tesla?redirect=no']www.tesla.com/support/meet-your-tesla?redirect=no[/URL]. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Last edited:
Got a text and nearly crapped myself thinking it was a delay. But it was just a confirmation text I believe. I’ve had 2/3 variations of this text over the past few days.

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 is scheduled for collection at 14:00 on 11/12/2021 from Bluewater Shopping Centre. Your VIN is LRW3F7FJ4MC388** and your Licence Plate is GF71 T** Please note that we do not complete the registration process with the DVLA until the day of delivery. Handovers will be conducted in a low touch manner so please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model 3 in advance by watching our introduction videos online at www.tesla.com/support/meet-your-tesla?redirect=no. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.
Good luck and hope it all goes well on delivery day 🤞

Reactions: WKZ12

I emailed CS Friday asking for an update and got an immediate email back saying if i want it earlier do i want to collect it. Obviously i said "YES!!!!" .. got a call back at 2pm from an absolute legend called Ben who said my car is currently in Leicester and if i want to collect it i can get it at 4pm ... Leicester is 40 mins from my work so off i popped!!!

I got to Leicester....

View attachment 741119

View attachment 741120

View attachment 741121

Then i checked in and waited for my car to be brought round to the collection zone ...

View attachment 741122

View attachment 741123

View attachment 741124

It came with 68% SoC which got me home and more and i am absolutely over the moon! WHAT A CAR!!!

I purchased a new USB to find it came with one, and i also got the cup holder mod as well but not overly impressed with how it fits!

View attachment 741125

Im gonna stick around on this site because its awesome!! I hope this gives everyone hope who's awaiting theirs from an October order!

For the Lease people .. bit of advise. Apparently Tesla contacted LEX 10 days before my collection asking for approval of delivery fees... they didn't respond and my car was about to be 'Un-Matched' ... So if i didn't chase it like an impatient child on xmas morning i would have missed out.

Good luck with everyone else's Delivery/Collections! I hope you enjoyed my post.
Enjoy your new car! I am also not impressed with the cup holder I got which looks similar to yours 😅😂 Enjoy your car 🥳

I got to Leicester....

Congrats!

Get this posted in the Q4 delivery experiences thread as well.