Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I assume you’re in Herts based on your name, I’m in Herts (near Watford) getting mine delivered on 15/12 too!
I am indeed , I have just used the Tesla chat feature to confirm my delivery date , 'Angela' also kindly forwarded me an SMS with the vehicle reg and VIN and a link to some tutorial videos ! Literally counting down the minutes now . I leased mine through vanarama which came with a free home charger - to be fitted by a company called 'charged ev' - but have heard nothing from them for a couple of weeks now.... Time to get chasing

Reactions: OddityError
I am indeed , I have just used the Tesla chat feature to confirm my delivery date , 'Angela' also kindly forwarded me an SMS with the vehicle reg and VIN and a link to some tutorial videos ! Literally counting down the minutes now . I leased mine through vanarama which came with a free home charger - to be fitted by a company called 'charged ev' - but have heard nothing from them for a couple of weeks now.... Time to get chasing
Nice! Mine’s leased through work salary sacrifice scheme, i’m going to just charge at home via 3 pin and public/super chargers until mid next year when I am having work done in my house including new electrics. Current fuse box / lack of RCD wouldn’t allow me to install a home charger without a major overhaul to the electrics.

Mine is a LR in MSM, yours?

Reactions: OddityError
Nice! Mine’s leased through work salary sacrifice scheme, i’m going to just charge at home via 3 pin and public/super chargers until mid next year when I am having work done in my house including new electrics. Current fuse box / lack of RCD wouldn’t allow me to install a home charger without a major overhaul to the electrics.

Mine is a LR in MSM, yours?
You might be pleasantly surprised regarding the home charger. I had mine installed last week and they didn't touch the fuse board, they put a new mini consumer unit actually inside my meter cupboard and it runs directly from that, so they didn't touch any existing wiring or fuse boards. :cool:

When did you place your order, I secured an accelerated delivery M3 SR+ over the weekend and wondered how long it might take, was supposedly in Glasgow, I'm collecting it from Leicester.
I placed my order on the 24/11 and completed the tasks. I was in Newcastle on the 27/11 stopped by to have a quick chat regarding some questions for delivery when they mentioned that the car had already arrived and I should expect a update pretty soon. Then called Customer service on The 30/11 just for a quick update and they said as everything sorted they could get me expedited and sent over the final invoice and gave me the pick up date of the 4/12. Hope that helps