Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just had the "due to global supply chain challenges..." text about the USBs a few minutes ago, I collect my car on Thursday. Worried me for a second it was about a delay, so I'm not too fussed about that, so long as they sort it out when they can, if it is missing.

Has anyone in UK actually had a car without these yet?

Nice! Mine’s leased through work salary sacrifice scheme, i’m going to just charge at home via 3 pin and public/super chargers until mid next year when I am having work done in my house including new electrics. Current fuse box / lack of RCD wouldn’t allow me to install a home charger without a major overhaul to the electrics.

Mine is a LR in MSM, yours?
M3P white / black interior :D

I keep getting texts from Tesla, open them with fear of delays but so far yesterdays 2 were just to confirm my home delivery on the 15th Dec and today's was about the declaration form that will be sent to me on they day that i must sign and email back.

Maybe they are waiting until next week to tell me its delayed !! :)

Reactions: mjmherts and WKZ12
I'll still be lurking in case there's anything I can answer along the way!

I think my top tip so far is...just because you don't need keys, just your phone, to get into the car, don't forget your housekeys before going outside - not caught me out yet, but I know it will!!
I also thought about this. Keys are starting to be a bit of a nuisance. I did contemplate removing the locks on my house door for code locks on the house but just can't be arsed. Not really a solution for this really.

I did contemplate removing the locks on my house door for code locks on the house but just can't be arsed. Not really a solution for this really.
I considered bluetooth/smart locks when we did the house up, but wasn't 100% confident that it wouldn't be hackable...I guess an alternative is a spare key in the car or maybe just in my wallet since cards are redundant with phones (until it needs to verify you still have the card...)