Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I' m in the same boat with NHS salary sacrifice. Ordered through GMP drivecare who used Lex Autolease, trust approved in June 2020 and still waiting for a car. Took 6 months for Lex to admit they didn't put the order in. So re ordered in December via Arnold Clark, alas M3P are delayed until June. So only a year wait..........
Crumbs! So sorry to hear that. Sounds like we've got off lightly (so far!?) - the lease company have promised an update tomorrow...

So after seeing a post from another member about getting confirmation about their SR+ being on its way to the UK I decided to email DeliveryGB and I've had a reply saying that my car is on its way here but didn't give anymore info than that, no vin still though.

Hey All
New here but ordered a SR+ on 21st March
Originally rejected a March delivery and it has stated May delivery ever since in my Tesla account
Havenā€™t heard anything regarding VIN or Reg - was hoping my car was on Glorious Leader :)
I have seen some people mention emailing DeliveryGB where is this email address please?
Iā€™m optimistic for a May delivery still but time will tell I guess

Hey All
New here but ordered a SR+ on 21st March
Originally rejected a March delivery and it has stated May delivery ever since in my Tesla account
Havenā€™t heard anything regarding VIN or Reg - was hoping my car was on Glorious Leader :)
I have seen some people mention emailing DeliveryGB where is this email address please?
Iā€™m optimistic for a May delivery still but time will tell I guess
[email protected] - good luck!

Reactions: yfwt
I am similar position to you, I ordered a lease SR+ on 20th March. I received a Tesla text this morning confirming that a car has now been allocated, but no specific delivery date yet. So it's not clear whether it will be a Glorious Leader May delivery, or a mid-June delivery via the next ships en route. Obviously hoping for the former, but ready to be disappointed!

And as I typed, an email came in from GBDelivery saying the magic words...

-
We have matched you to a car with a VIN of LRW**, which is literally in the process of being unloaded from a ship at Southampton Docks.
We will reach out to you in the next few days to discuss collection of your car.

The wait is almost over
-

So I assuming my car came off the GLORIOUS LEADER yesterday...

šŸ¤Æ:D

And as I typed, an email came in from GBDelivery saying the magic words...

-
We have matched you to a car with a VIN of LRW**, which is literally in the process of being unloaded from a ship at Southampton Docks.
We will reach out to you in the next few days to discuss collection of your car.

The wait is almost over
-

So I assuming my car came off the GLORIOUS LEADER yesterday...

šŸ¤Æ:D
Ooh fingers crossed for me then might send them a nudge email shortly :)

Reactions: yfwt and Puzuk
I've had an update from the (NHS salary sacrifice) lease company re the white LR ordered by them on 23rd April. The 'estimated delivery date' and 'revised delivery date' are both now listed as 30th June. Subject to change, blah blah, and there's still a 'revised delivery date' to be filled in.

This is both good news, and somewhat frustrating as it's five days into a two-week holiday in Devon. I'm sensing this might be because the lease company generally deliver to your door, but we're perfectly happy to make out own way to Bristol and pick the thing up if it speeds things up a little. Worth an email anyway, I would have thought. (I haven't heard from my contact at Tesla Bristol yet.)

Also, I wonder what boat it's likely to be on...?!

My car is in Southampton! I had a delivery date for today but that got changed to the 14th, just got an email and it's been changed to the 20th - which I can't do due to work. My sales rep doesn't want to know anymore and has told me to call delivery to get it changed, they said the delivery rep would call me but heard nothing. Also emailed deliveryGB but no reply šŸ˜¢

Very excited to get the car but very disappointed in the lack of after Sales support

• Informative
Reactions: yfwt
My car is in Southampton! I had a delivery date for today but that got changed to the 14th, just got an email and it's been changed to the 20th - which I can't do due to work. My sales rep doesn't want to know anymore and has told me to call delivery to get it changed, they said the delivery rep would call me but heard nothing. Also emailed deliveryGB but no reply šŸ˜¢

Very excited to get the car but very disappointed in the lack of after Sales support
So sorry to hear that. That's really shoddy (an equivalent lack of after-sales support would definitely put us off even considering a Tesla again).

My car is also in Southampton but no delivery date as of yet, its got to make its way to Bristol.... Happy to wait a little longer now I know I don't have to wait until the end of June!

Oddly enough, as I assumed VINs were assigned before it even got on a boat in China, I got one as it came off the boat so wonder why that was...

My car is also in Southampton but no delivery date as of yet, its got to make its way to Bristol.... Happy to wait a little longer now I know I don't have to wait until the end of June!

Oddly enough, as I assumed VINs were assigned before it even got on a boat in China, I got one as it came off the boat so wonder why that was...
I had my VIN number beforehand, it could be that they had a car that wasn't reserved but met your spec. I decided I preferred to go to Southampton as the alternative was Brent Cross and I didn't fancy driving it back from Wembley!