Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a blue M3LR this week and got an email today saying I'd been matched with a car arriving in June. Not much to go on but pretty speedy compared to others.
That seems to be an anomaly indeed :)
I think that all the mess is due to the production shifting to China. They've started with the SR+, but in Q1 they've started with the LR and now they are doing the P too. Everyone that ordered a Performance since the end of last year apparently is waiting for them to come in mid June from China...
Some have received the VIN already but others, me included, not yet !

Reactions: yfwt
I think that all the mess is due to the production shifting to China. They've started with the SR+, but in Q1 they've started with the LR and now they are doing the P too. Everyone that ordered a Performance since the end of last year apparently is waiting for them to come in mid June from China...
I know - how bizarre/ inconsistent! Will need to give them a call “All good things come to those who wait” I keep saying to myself 🤞🏼🙏🏼😊

Seems to be just for M3LR's, the rep I've been speaking to recently said they had inventory on the ships coming so could be allocated as soon as I ordered.

Seems to be just for M3LR's, the rep I've been speaking to recently said they had inventory on the ships coming so could be allocated as soon as I ordered.
I ordered from inventory on the 17th April and as you have said was allocated an LR that was on the water, I received my VIN on the receipt 2 days after ordering and got the text to book pickup at the end of April, I did notice a lot of LRs have appeared on the inventory over the last 2 weeks.

I ordered from inventory on the 17th April and as you have said was allocated an LR that was on the water, I received my VIN on the receipt 2 days after ordering and got the text to book pickup at the end of April, I did notice a lot of LRs have appeared on the inventory over the last 2 weeks.
I created an custom order in 22nd April and heard nothing but there’s my spec of car in inventory just hope it’s a simple case they matched me but not informed me of my allocation and they need to update my Tesla Account 🙏🏼🤞🏼

Sorry if this is daft question - ordered from inventory on 30th April (Black LR with Sport rims) and got the VIN number assigned whilst in the store doing the order. Had a couple of mails since then but nothing talking about dates at all. When people are ringing to discuss thesis there a "delivery" department number or are you just talking to the local store reps?

Sorry if this is daft question - ordered from inventory on 30th April (Black LR with Sport rims) and got the VIN number assigned whilst in the store doing the order. Had a couple of mails since then but nothing talking about dates at all. When people are ringing to discuss thesis there a "delivery" department number or are you just talking to the local store reps?
I've emailed DeliveryGB before and they might be the best option.

Latest news on my M3P. I've ordered it on the 11th of March and the advertised delivery was (and still is) on May. From the chat I've learned few days ago that the delivery would actually happen in myd-end of June. I've tried emailing the delivery team to have more info but they've just confirmed the same:

<We can confirm that the status of your order is: Fully checked out.

The current estimate for delivery is mid-late June. You can expect to "receive your match" in the coming weeks, which will be communicated via SMS alongside information to coordinate delivery and vehicle registration.>

As mentioned many times in other forums like "UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room" there will be several ships coming to the UK before the end of June. This apparently is an expected behaviour as Tesla wants to meet the deliveries for the quarter upon which they are measured in the market (cars sold and delivered quarterly).

I'm in the que.. Today I ordered a Dual motor in Blue.
It replaces a Mercedes AMG C63.
Expected in June, but the guy at the Winchester site said there may well be stock in the UK that matches my specification.
Waiting will be tough... which comes first, the car of the end of Lockdown?

Yeah maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea...
They emailed me back today - hard working I suppose… now said my car is on the mid-June shipment, not late May/Early June - unless it’s still the same shipment but need to unload and to PDI checks plus DVLA stuff. Bit meh/sigh that you have to chase around and piece the info yourself for a £50k+ product. They say the VIN has been allocated to my order but not showing on my account so pushed them to update my Tesla Account if they can for reassurance (if they say they have why don’t you let me know kind of situation) - let’s see how that goes! 🤞🏻🙏🏼

I'm in the que.. Today I ordered a Dual motor in Blue.
It replaces a Mercedes AMG C63.
Expected in June, but the guy at the Winchester site said there may well be stock in the UK that matches my specification.
Waiting will be tough... which comes first, the car of the end of Lockdown?
We've basically got the same car on order, I went with the white seats which aren't made in the same number as the black but my order is a week old now, no firm date other than June but I have been matched to a car that's 'on a boat' according to my sales rep.