Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for your help.
Its an M, quite excited now, except the first drive is a 600 mile round trip.
First thing to do is adjust your settings to show state of charge in % rather than miles.
Have a look at A Better Route Planner to give you an idea of what to expect for your journey.
Play with temperatures, wind etc so you can see the effect they have.
Charge up before you leave home, and don't charge to above 85% if you can help it when you are on the road (that last 15% takes ages).
Use the in car energy graph to see how you are getting on - I find it really accurate.
The Tesla supercharging network is simply fantastic and your "range anxiety" will soon evaporate. I always prefer the Tesla superchargers for their reliability, speed and cost. Enjoy!

Hi Guys, I order M3LR about two weeks ago and was giving Feb as a date. I’m trying to find out if I will get a more specific date sooner rather than later as my current vehicle is leased and goes back soon. Was hoping m3 would arrive before old car goes back. Is there anyway I can get further info?
thanks Dave

Hi Guys, I order M3LR about two weeks ago and was giving Feb as a date. I’m trying to find out if I will get a more specific date sooner rather than later as my current vehicle is leased and goes back soon. Was hoping m3 would arrive before old car goes back. Is there anyway I can get further info?
thanks Dave

Best reading some of this thread. In short:

- Get reservation number (RN) from lease provider
- Speak with Tesla to ask whether you have been assigned a VIN

There is some tracking threads, but basically there seems to be a number (3?) of shipments arriving into Europe throughout Feb, which will hopefully contain your car!

May timing for TM3 P's consistent with what's been said in Australia.

Basically anyone who had a Q1 delivery (late Feb/Mar) has been told that Shanghai isn't making any RHD P's until Q2 so they won't get delivery until May/June. Were offered ability to trade down to LR.

May timing for TM3 P's consistent with what's been said in Australia.

Basically anyone who had a Q1 delivery (late Feb/Mar) has been told that Shanghai isn't making any RHD P's until Q2 so they won't get delivery until May/June. Were offered ability to trade down to LR.

That fits in with what I was told about my January order, to expect mid/late May.

Do people generally have the opinion that quality control/production might be of a slightly higher quality from Shanghai, or is that just wishful thinking?

Ordered Red LR with tow hitch on Dec 26th using my own referral code (hoping to get both sets of 1000 miles free SuC as I had unlimited SuC on my outgoing X!).

Still just showing my RN, no allocation as yet.
All the talk of the China switch has me wondering whether my car will be Fremont made or Shanghai. Hoping the latter, though I’d been under the impression that the auks wouldn’t get any cars manufactured in China, and Berlin would pick up when online.
I’m likely keeping this one for a long while so supposed build quality improvements would be welcome.

Can anyone from the UK that has an order in place that their Order Agreement Document is now missing on the car order page? It looks like a price drop has happened in Germany and France. Im based in Ireland and my Order Agreement is now missing. Could be a sign of a price drop!

Can anyone from the UK that has an order in place that their Order Agreement Document is now missing on the car order page? It looks like a price drop has happened in Germany and France. Im based in Ireland and my Order Agreement is now missing. Could be a sign of a price drop!
Yes, I'm in the UK. My M3P Order Agreement has disappeared from the car order page. I just have the two booking invoices. Strange.