Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just rang Tesla who confirmed a May revised delivery estimate for my M3P ordered in December. I now need to decide whether to try and tough it out without a car after the current one goes back next month or not. I'll probably look at Onto or similar.

Same here. Order Agreement is missing for my M3P order made on 6th Jan (May estimated delivery). Just the booking invoice that is visible in the order documents section.

....how do I stop myself checking the Tesla website every 5 minutes in the hope of a price reduction?

M3 Performance delay confirmed by Tesla Rep in Ireland. Delayed to May and gave option to move to Long Range.

Thought about but decided to wait.

Advantages (IMHO) are it’ll be a Made in China (I presume) model with a better build, better paint job, nicer wheels and breaks as well as spoiler and who knows.... might even get a Heated Steering Wheel and Pedestrian Speaker!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jez_GB
My Order Agreement also vanished.

I'll wait till May - Won't consider anything else as an option, and will tough it out in the ICE if my LR sells (fingers crossed) before then.

Not that I want to count chickens before they have crossed the bridge, but a 6% price drop would be well handy :)

Hmmmm, I originally ordered on jan 2nd. But then switched my order to a inventory model last week. (Due for collection in a week or so).

I can still see my order agreement in my account.

Surely if they're reducing the cost, it'd get applied to everyone who hasn't taken delivery yet right? As other wise I could just cancel and re-order?

Thought?

All my documents are ‘greyed’ out now on the Tusker customer portal.

Just wondering about the Made In China (MIC) spec (since this seems to be the way it is going for RHD vehicles destined for the U.K.) did I read somewhere that the MIC M3P wheels are different, 19” Performance (whatever that means), rather than 20” Uberturbine? Are there any other spec differences for the MIC M3P?

Hmmmm, I originally ordered on jan 2nd. But then switched my order to a inventory model last week. (Due for collection in a week or so).

I can still see my order agreement in my account.

Surely if they're reducing the cost, it'd get applied to everyone who hasn't taken delivery yet right? As other wise I could just cancel and re-order?

Thought?
The last time there was a price reduction Tesla applied it to all undelivered cars.

• Informative
Reactions: browellm
All based on currency. EUR has improved more than the GBP.

The currency adjustment alone doesn’t make much sense as GBP has strengthened against USD by ~5.5% over the last 3 months vs the EUR at ~2.4%. Granted over the last 12 months the picture tilts in favour of EUR, but GBP has still gained over 5% and is trending in the right direction, unlike the EUR.

I believe that UK&I will see a price adjustment soon based on 3 factors: (1) Move in manufacture location to China (2) Market conditions / pressure from competitors and (3) Currency adjustment

Attachments

• ACDC2901-3EC9-4770-9C10-BCACC4953BE5.png
    ACDC2901-3EC9-4770-9C10-BCACC4953BE5.png
    828.9 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: subsy
Not heard of anyone in UK or Ireland being assigned a VIN yet even though those in Germany and France seem to have been.

Has anyone on here with a reservation been assigned a VIN? Wondering if Glovis Captain has any RHD onboard at all, we may all be waiting for the next ship.