Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. My spec (LR White) is in stock too but I’ve gone to bottom of new inventory and I can’t see bubble for live chat... maybe because it’s 9pm? (In UK). many other way? Or maybe it will be available/work in the morning or Monday? Does that chat work on iPhone? Thanks.

Live chat wouldn’t work for me either so I emailed [email protected] and got a quick response with the VIN.

No VIN showing in my account still but she said it should all show in my account by tomorrow, so maybe wait till then and see if it updates for you.

Reactions: Dazguy and EricVet
I'm expecting delivery of M3 SR+ in February (to Ireland) and just wanted to ask the differences between a Freemont and a MIC model?
Apart from quality build issues which would be the preferred model? Thanks for the help

Live chat wouldn’t work for me either so I emailed [email protected] and got a quick response with the VIN.

No VIN showing in my account still but she said it should all show in my account by tomorrow, so maybe wait till then and see if it updates for you.
Thanks. It’s a lease car, so I don’t think it’ll show on my account anyway, for what I’ve heard. Is that right? I’ll email or try live chat tomorrow AM to see if can get matched. Thanks.
And did they then give you better idea of delivery once you get VIN, or not?

Thanks. It’s a lease car, so I don’t think it’ll show on my account anyway, for what I’ve heard. Is that right? I’ll email or try live chat tomorrow AM to see if can get matched. Thanks.
And did they then give you better idea of delivery once you get VIN, or not?
I was told delivery should be expected end of February - They said they will know more once the ship gets closer.

• Informative
Reactions: CD_WE
I’ve spoken with the Live Chat person and I’ve been told I have yet to be matched and I’m in the queue. I queried this as my spec is showing on the Inventory site and was told there are no inventory cars in my spec.

I’m waiting for a M3LR in blue/black with tow bar and 18” wheels, ordered on 7th December. Anyone have this spec and been matched, already?

I’ve spoken with the Live Chat person and I’ve been told I have yet to be matched and I’m in the queue. I queried this as my spec is showing on the Inventory site and was told there are no inventory cars in my spec.

I’m waiting for a M3LR in blue/black with tow bar and 18” wheels, ordered on 7th December. Anyone have this spec and been matched, already?
I have just spoken to them about my White LR with tow ordered middle of December. I told them some people had been matched, but they were unable to match me, they said quite possibly that the ship load everyone is getting matched with is a batch of non tow hook cars. Has anyone who's been matched ordered an LR with tow hook.
He did say that I should get it before the end of March and currently all Q1 VINs to the UK are China cars.

What is the firs
Just been matched to vehicle and given the VIN Number. How do you know where its coming from by the Number? End of Feb early March delivery is what they told me.

The first 3 digits for MIC is LRW while California is 5YJ. I'm guessing your car will be MIC as the rest of us and same delivery dates. Your car will be on GLOVIS Century ship at the moment on its way to Singapore

I'm expecting delivery of M3 SR+ in February (to Ireland) and just wanted to ask the differences between a Freemont and a MIC model?
Apart from quality build issues which would be the preferred model? Thanks for the help

The MIC SR+ cars have up to now had the LFP battery - I'll not say whether that's a better or worse battery, but I would suggest you look into it. The LFP battery is heavier, but can charge it to 100% more freely but on the flip side some have reported its less happy in the cold with slower charge rates and worse cold weather performance.

I missed the chat option last night, so emailed deliveryGB to ask about a possible match.
They replied this morning saying that there was no update to my order, Red M3LR with Tow Hitch, but that they can see this happening soon.

They also said that there was no need to match manually as the system would automatically do it.

For those that have got a VIN recently, did you purchase your cars on a lease? The reason I ask is that I ordered a M3LR in white back in December and when I called Tesla up yesterday they stated that as it's ordered via a lease the VIN allocation follows different timelines (probably early Feb).

Many thanks in advance.