Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had a text today to say my car has been allocated and they will be in touch soon to arrange delivery. I asked on live chat if that meant the car was in the Uk and they said most likely. I’m so confused by the whole order process. I’ve got a VIN number which looks like it’s Chinese built. Any ideas??

Ordered M3LR in white mid December through lease company, given RN beginning of Jan. Tried online chat yesterday no matched VIN yet, so requested March pick up. When i asked if it would be MIC? Agent replied saying it would defiantly be made in the US.

Highly doubt it will be US built seen as everyone on here who ordered before and after you is getting assigned MIC VINs

I’ve had a text today to say my car has been allocated and they will be in touch soon to arrange delivery. I asked on live chat if that meant the car was in the Uk and they said most likely. I’m so confused by the whole order process. I’ve got a VIN number which looks like it’s Chinese built. Any ideas??
If the VIN starts LRW it means that it is Made in China. It's highly unlikely to be in the UK at the moment if it was made in China - it takes a month by ship to get here. Let us know when you get a delivery date.

Reactions: DaveBeddis
@gavhall

following on from your post here in the shipping thread.

Congrats! AFAICT nobody else has yet been matched with an LR with tow bar, leading to speculation that there were no tow bar equipped cars on the GLOVIS CENTURY. When did you order, and is your VIN definitely an LRW?

LRW vin was sent ro me through the chat, I have received a text to say I have been matched. Car was ordered in October.

I am pretty sure that the inventory cars on the UK and Ireland Tesla websites at the moment are MIC and some have tow bars?

Has anyone with a pending M3P order been matched for a Q1 delivery yet?

I'm Aware that all new M3P orders have a Q2 estimated delivery date (May), but I did have someone at a Tesla SC tell me a couple of weeks ago that they still expected some M3P's to be delivered in Q1 to fulfill earlier (pre January) orders, although that was a guess on their part!

LRW vin was sent ro me through the chat, I have received a text to say I have been matched. Car was ordered in October.

I am pretty sure that the inventory cars on the UK and Ireland Tesla websites at the moment are MIC and some have tow bars?

Maybe so - none of them match my spec (Red with aero wheels) but would hope others waiting can get a match?

I only ordered on boxing day so it may have been that there are just a handful on the GLOVIS CENTURY with tow bar and early orders like yours getting matched first?