Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 VIN confirmed (RHD LR tow hitch) LRWxxxxxxx, so coming from China.
Tesla still could not confirm ETA but initial “matched” text last week said 1-10th March.
So still unsure about Glovis Century or Morning Celo... hopefully former so maybe few days before...

You might get lucky but the lady I spoke to said all of the February arrivals are being stockpiled and all delivered > 1st March on 21 plates.

It makes a better news story if as well as reporting xx deliveries in Q1, you can also say “xx new registration deliveries”

Model 3 VIN confirmed (RHD LR tow hitch) LRWxxxxxxx, so coming from China.
Tesla still could not confirm ETA but initial “matched” text last week said 1-10th March.
So still unsure about Glovis Century or Morning Celo... hopefully former so maybe few days before...
The text messages for tow hitch equipped cars were sent out just after Morning Cello set off from Shanghai, so it’s likely these cars are aboard her.

The text messages for tow hitch equipped cars were sent out just after Morning Cello set off from Shanghai, so it’s likely these cars are aboard her.
I didn’t get text for VIN, only text saying order matched, Monday. I spoke to Tesla on Chat and he told me my VIN finally, but no text confirming VIN or anything else... so not sure...
But could be I guess... it’s going to be a tight schedule if Morning Celo arrives around 7-10 days after Glovis Century (so maybe around 26th Feb), so only 1 week approx to meet “expected” deliveries.... will see I guess.

Unless things have changed, I think he was having you on. :oops:

We got, and everyone else I have heard from, got free supercharging for the remainder of the first day.

He could be haha. However the day before pick up I contacted the delivery team to ask them this. And they said no. They used to offer free supercharging on the day of pick up but stopped it last year!?

Who knows. I was happy either way!

I ordered a M3 LR White, black interior, aero wheels and no tow hitch yesterday. I finished all outstanding actions on the Tesla account today. Estimated delivery date displayed is Feb. I was told by a Tesla employee to expect a match and delivery date towards the end of Feb for delivery at the start of March. I got options to collect from Thorpe Park or Southampton so chose Thorpe Park. I have a trade in too so hopefully that all goes smoothly.

Reading these threads gets me excited about the possibility of a heated steering wheel! It’s my first Tesla and EV so I’m watching all the YouTube videos over and over again :)

I ordered a M3 LR White, black interior, aero wheels and no tow hitch yesterday. I finished all outstanding actions on the Tesla account today. Estimated delivery date displayed is Feb. I was told by a Tesla employee to expect a match and delivery date towards the end of Feb for delivery at the start of March. I got options to collect from Thorpe Park or Southampton so chose Thorpe Park. I have a trade in too so hopefully that all goes smoothly.

Reading these threads gets me excited about the possibility of a heated steering wheel! It’s my first Tesla and EV so I’m watching all the YouTube videos over and over again :)

I'm curious about my pickup options too. I live in basildon and when I originally ordered the only option was Crawley.

I messaged my guy at Tesla and he said that was wrong and it would be sorted out for delivery, that I would be able to pick up from Dartford.

Really don't fancy slogging all the way over to Crawley for it thats for sure!

I'm curious about my pickup options too. I live in basildon and when I originally ordered the only option was Crawley.

I messaged my guy at Tesla and he said that was wrong and it would be sorted out for delivery, that I would be able to pick up from Dartford.

I’m near the new service centre in Chelmsford but they don’t do deliveries there any more :(
I guess a nice drive round the A12 / M25 would give a good first drive! I wonder how much charge they come with as it’s about 100 miles back for me. That being said, a stop at the South Mimms supercharger would also be a good first supercharging experience!

I’m near the new service centre in Chelmsford but they don’t do deliveries there any more :(
I guess a nice drive round the A12 / M25 would give a good first drive! I wonder how much charge they come with as it’s about 100 miles back for me. That being said, a stop at the South Mimms supercharger would also be a good first supercharging experience!

I would agree with you, but I'm getting my car PPF'd on the front end immediately after collecting and knowing my luck, i'd pick up a stone chip (or few) on the way back from the pickup point, which is why I want it collected locally.

In an ideal world they would offer delivery, as my guy in Harlow who is doing the work has had them delivered directly to him before, but for whatever reason Tesla don't seem to be doing that in this area anymore. Maybe Covid?

Yeah, bummer about Chelmsford, but at least they are still there for repairs etc and so far from my dealings with the guys there I am confident they will look after me.

I live next to Crawley, however have been told they don’t do deliveries, so I’ll need to slog up to Heathrow.

My VIN is 165.