Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Feeling sad now ;( I ordered a Model 3 LR in Red, no Towbar with Standard wheels on the 7th of January. Got the text last week saying I had been assigned but nothing since.

Just spoke with live chat and they have emailed the delivery team...but thats it. Was hoping they might have had more information there and then.

Guess I'll just have to be......patient.......

Feeling sad now ;( I ordered a Model 3 LR in Red, no Towbar with Standard wheels on the 7th of January. Got the text last week saying I had been assigned but nothing since.

Just spoke with live chat and they have emailed the delivery team...but thats it. Was hoping they might have had more information there and then.

Guess I'll just have to be......patient.......

I was the same too seeing all the people here with delivery dates, but mine came today by text so stopped driving, pulled over and did it right there and then!

• Helpful
Reactions: Billbrown1982
I went on the Tesla site today to get a link to send to a friend, showing them what I had ordered, and I noticed that my configuration was showing up in the inventory search. Yesterday there were 0 Model Red LRs listed in the inventory search, so there must have been an update today.

I immediately started a chat session and after supplying my RN the person I was talking to told me that I had been matched to a car today. They said that someone from the delivery team would be in touch. Still no email, text or change in my account though.

I've managed to renew my passport online and then use that to renew my driving licence online while I've been waiting, so now I don't have to worry about my expired licence being an issue on collection day, whenever that ends up being!

Super excited now!

Reactions: Medved_77
Anyone expecting a delivery pick up via Manchester heard anything? I'm hoping for LR AWD white white with tow bar, Given a text a week ago saying 1st to 10th March, but nothing since. Couldn't stomach being left on the shelf.
Ordered Model 3 Long Range Auto AWD in Midnight Silver 8th January 2021 - RN number received on the 8th January 2021.

Spoke to Webchat on 31st January 2021 and was told the car is in transit from the factory. Not had a text or message regarding matching or delivery but not expecting to as going through lease company. Did you order earlier?

Ordered LR white out and black in, tow bar, standard wheels, on 24th Dec..., got VIN via chat on Saturday but no text about delivery yet :(:(. Did get text that got matched 2 weeks ago, about expected delivery 1-10th March... hopefully I hear over next couple of days to book delivery (as will have to organise time off at work as not easy...)
Will chat with Tesla tomorrow maybe anyway to see if can speed it up and get delivery sorted that way maybe?

I tried a live chat yesterday having had the text saying I had been allocated but nothing since so wanted to get a possible delivery date as I'm working in the NHS so taking time off is a nightmare at the moment....however the lady on the other end refused to even look it up for me and said I would have to wait until I got a text! Not exactly friendly either......

Can't say I'm particularly impressed.

I tried a live chat yesterday having had the text saying I had been allocated but nothing since so wanted to get a possible delivery date as I'm working in the NHS so taking time off is a nightmare at the moment....however the lady on the other end refused to even look it up for me and said I would have to wait until I got a text! Not exactly friendly either......

Can't say I'm particularly impressed.
I'd try again with a different rep, I've generally had helpful reps

Got my slot for pickup on 4 March at Thorpe Park
Not jealous at all!! Seems to be that they are organising down south deliveries first....
Come on Tesla!!, sort deliveries up north!
Spoken to Tesla today and confirmed that my VIN has not changed and that Tesla is sorting deliveries as quickly as they can and should be contacted very soon.
Now wondering if this 1-4th March deliveries are from Glovis Century too and not sorted Morning Cello cars yet..., as around 4-5 days behind. Will see.

I ordered a Blue M3LR with 19inch wheels around 15th December as a company car through our fleet company. I contacted Tesla for an update and was told a Chinese vin had been allocated and it was in transit and delivery should be around the start of March. As it is through our company lease, I have not received any of the normal texts. Should I get these? If so, based on this information, when do you think I should receive a delivery text?

I ordered a Blue M3LR with 19inch wheels around 15th December as a company car through our fleet company. I contacted Tesla for an update and was told a Chinese vin had been allocated and it was in transit and delivery should be around the start of March. As it is through our company lease, I have not received any of the normal texts. Should I get these? If so, based on this information, when do you think I should receive a delivery text?
Ours is a company lease car via Zenith and we’ve had the texts for delivery timescale and then to arrange collection (Birmingham SC 1st March)

Someone told us to double check the mobile number in your online account and once we corrected that we got the texts