Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla text this morning confirming order number (lease order), that a car has been allocated and arrival date is being calculated.
Emailed DeliveryGB asking for a rough estimation and they said middle 2 weeks in March (Edinburgh)

Blue M3SR+

Seen reports that LFP batteries charge much slower (although this may change over time with software updates)...
Anyone knows of LR RHD cars coming to UK from China, come with LFP batteries or same as “old model”? Thanks.

I'm booked to pick mine up from Southampton on March 1st. I have just logged into my account and the final payment arrangements prior to delivery have now appeared. The lease contract from Tesla says you have 14 days to cancel from accepting the contract, does anyone know if this is from the pickup date or when you sign it?

Seen reports that LFP batteries charge much slower (although this may change over time with software updates)...
Anyone knows of LR RHD cars coming to UK from China, come with LFP batteries or same as “old model”? Thanks.
I didn't think the LFP pack could fit in the LR as it wasn't as dense, doesn't the SR+ LFP pack take up similar space to the LR LG and Panasonic packs?

• Informative
Reactions: EricVet
I order a LR late December. I am still waiting for a date from Tesla. I cant even get a VIN from them when I ask. I wish they would supply a date as I am being pestered by BMW in relation to my existing car and wet. I intend to return it.

Hi everybody! Super excited as ordered car yesterday and VIN matched today after speaking to Tesla chat. Seems to have been an incredibly fast process. Tesla have told me the allocated car is coming from China and en route with arrival mid Feb. Does this mean car collection will probably fall into the early March time based on what’s you’re all posting at the moment?

Hi everybody! Super excited as ordered car yesterday and VIN matched today after speaking to Tesla chat. Seems to have been an incredibly fast process. Tesla have told me the allocated car is coming from China and en route with arrival mid Feb. Does this mean car collection will probably fall into the early March time based on what’s you’re all posting at the moment?
Yes, your car is almost certainly on one of the two boats already en route from China. See the very informative shipping thread for details.