Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update for people awaiting Manchester collection.

Just had a text asking me to collect my M3SR from Birmingham on 5th March. Rang them to ask why couldn't have Manchester and was told because the centre isn't ready yet to handle the amount of cars they have to process. Wouldn't be in a position to arrange till early March. So, as I didn't want to wait, I've arranged home delivery. No date confirmed for that though.

Reactions: Tielle

Just had a text asking me to collect my M3SR from Birmingham on 5th March. Rang them to ask why couldn't have Manchester and was told because the centre isn't ready yet to handle the amount of cars they have to process. Wouldn't be in a position to arrange till early March. So, as I didn't want to wait, I've arranged home delivery. No date confirmed for that though.

Brilliant organisation again by Tesla. Will be ringing back tomorrow to collect from Trafford Park ( walking distance from my house!!)

Reactions: Terinante
From my test drive experience in Manchester during the current lockdown. It is small and there are lots of cars parked looking like they are waiting fixes etc. The workshop seemed mad busy with bustle and mechanics. The test drive car itself was ok, it had not been washed (grey) and the black interior seemed a bit bland and tired compared to my old2011 E class. Initially I was a little under welmed. I enjoyed the test drive and it was comfy. Hence my decision to go Blue and White inside. To me it looked like there was nobody actually working and when I called to say was 15 min early as advised, the guy on the phone said most of the staff will be on a break and to just hang around. I liked the lack of sales push, but it looked a very badly organised place no wonder they cannot cope with a delivery atm. I will go to Leeds for my final journey in a Merc. I have loved the E class just hope I keep the M3LR as long as my merc......

Why have they done that to you when a couple of us have had dates for collection at Trafford Park?

Looks like I'm in the second batch - got a choice of 11th 12th or 13th march from Trafford park Manchester. Apparently they only allocate 15 minutes for the handover. Seems very short, especially as I have a trade in.
Great news! How do you find this out? I ordered my SR+ before Christmas with a scheduled date in March (my current company car isn’t due back til 23rd March). I’ve ordered via Lex Autolease who give an estimated date of March 1st. Then it changed to March 15th. Is there any way of knowing which ship it’s on?
Thanks

So I got a delivery date of 2nd March for Bristol.

Paid my deposit to 15-00-08 17559895 (along with RN no) and then my banking account said it might be a fraud. I doubled and triple checked everything and continued with the deposit but now I am worried.

Also at what point can I expected a call from Tesla to tell me the reg number for insurance purposes.

Paid my deposit to 15-00-08 17559895 (along with RN no) and then my banking account said it might be a fraud. I doubled and triple checked everything and continued with the deposit but now I am worried.

Also at what point can I expected a call from Tesla to tell me the reg number for insurance purposes.
Have a look at your account page. Mine showed the transfers the following day.

Don’t worry... my bank said the details couldn’t be checked, so might be fraud.

But I emailed a pdf of the receipt to Tesla, as instructed on the website, and a few days late my Tesla account had been updated to show the payment was received.

Last edited:
Great news! How do you find this out? I ordered my SR+ before Christmas with a scheduled date in March (my current company car isn’t due back til 23rd March). I’ve ordered via Lex Autolease who give an estimated date of March 1st. Then it changed to March 15th. Is there any way of knowing which ship it’s on?
Thanks

I just guessed I'm in the second batch as I ordered later than anyone else (6th feb) and also vryne else is getting the first week on march. It could be a million reasons why, so I wouldn't worry about it. Just be happy it's coming :)

Also here's hoping everyone here gets a heated steering wheel!

Identical situation as myself.

Company car via lease company (ALD). Ordered was processed 8th January and I received RN number that same day. Had the "Finish setting up your Tesla Account" email the same day 8th January. Updated all my contact details, added a payment card, heard nothing since. No texts, messages on the app, emails, anything. Tried webchat on the 28th January was told the car is in transit from the factory. Chased for an update on 12th February and was told I'd had a phone call back in the afternoon (obviously that didn't happen).

Not really sure what to do as current hire car needs to go back as on a rolling month and don't want to hit two cars in the same month...
Finally some good news - spoke to webchat who confirmed I should have had a text but nothing had come through. Think someone must have done a typo on the mobile number. Confirmed my mobile with Oliver on the webchat and within 15 minutes I had the text confirming delivery to my home address on the 8th March. M3 LR AWD - Midnight Silver.

Finally some solid information and dates! Phew!

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but it "is" associated with deliveries and such.

If I ordered a M3 today for March collection and I do a trade in quote for my existing car, that quote is only valid for 60 days.

So what happens If I don't end up getting a car before the 60 day window expires?

Your tesla advisor will reach out to tell you that the current trade in offer has expired, and will ask you to upload another pic of your odometer... and will issue a new trade in offer. For me the trade in offer was the same as it was the first time.

As I understand it, reg's will only start being assigned once the vehicle is actually at the delivery site.

Assuming your on the same boat as me that is getting to Southampton thursday morning, I'm expecting reg's to start going out early next week.

As I understand it, reg's will only start being assigned once the vehicle is actually at the delivery site.

Assuming your on the same boat as me that is getting to Southampton thursday morning, I'm expecting reg's to start going out early next week.
My car will be on Glovis Century with all the rest. My pickup date is the 2nd March, however I received my reg on Sunday. Who knows how Tesla work through these things?

Reactions: Billbrown1982