Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just guessed I'm in the second batch as I ordered later than anyone else (6th feb) and also vryne else is getting the first week on march. It could be a million reasons why, so I wouldn't worry about it. Just be happy it's coming :)

Also here's hoping everyone here gets a heated steering wheel!
I just guessed I'm in the second batch as I ordered later than anyone else (6th feb) and also vryne else is getting the first week on march. It could be a million reasons why, so I wouldn't worry about it. Just be happy it's coming :)

Also here's hoping everyone here gets a heated steering wheel!
Ooh heated steering wheel! Fingers crossed :)
Just had the txt an hour ago. Delivery to home address confirmed for Saturday 13th March. Very excited now....My first EV
This group/thread is fantastic, I’ve found it so helpful

I messaged the chat after seeing others had their reg numbers. They gave it me straight away so i could sort out my insurance. Give them a try online.

Me too though I phoned as I haven't yet discovered where the chat function is...

I must have contacted live chat about 5 times throughout this process with not particularly helpful results but as per your advice I contacted them and GOT MY REG! :)

So she's all insured and gapped and ready to go for the 2nd!

P.S:- Chat function, if you go to Tesla site and go to the model 3 site as if you are going to buy a new one, it should pop up bottom right as a little circler as long as its during opening hours.

Reactions: Tielle
I must have contacted live chat about 5 times throughout this process with not particularly helpful results but as per your advice I contacted them and GOT MY REG! :)

So she's all insured and gapped and ready to go for the 2nd!

P.S:- Chat function, if you go to Tesla site and go to the model 3 site as if you are going to buy a new one, it should pop up bottom right as a little circler as long as its during opening hours.
Ah of course. I haven’t been back to the sales site since ordering. Thanks :)

I am sorry of this has been answered somewhere in the previous 25 pages, but I am interested in ordering a Tesla Model 3 AWD Long Range but do not want one in March (the current estimated delivery date) but more like May or June when hopefully we are a free to move around a bit more. Does anyone know when is the next intake of this model likely to happen after the March delivery's are done? April, May, June....?

I am sorry of this has been answered somewhere in the previous 25 pages, but I am interested in ordering a Tesla Model 3 AWD Long Range but do not want one in March (the current estimated delivery date) but more like May or June when hopefully we are a free to move around a bit more. Does anyone know when is the next intake of this model likely to happen after the March delivery's are done? April, May, June....?
May/June time seems to be the next batch. However, what you can do is put in an order and then ask a Tesla Advisor to mark up the order with a “Do not much before” date. This will stop you from getting a car early, however should put you ahead of the queue for the next batch.

• Helpful
Reactions: justinhow
thanks mate, all they could give me was the VIN number guessing this is because I only paid the deposit yesterday, still my insurance company have now frozen the quote ready for when I get the reg number. I will try for the reg number new week.

Has anyone else been tracking the boat their car is on?
Mines the Glovis Century with my M3LR on.
Should of docked at 6am this morning and its currently still in-between France and UK.
Seems to be moving away from Southampton slowly?
Hope this will not delay our March deliveries for us all?

Should of docked at 6am this morning and its currently still in-between France and UK.

How do you know which boat yours is on. (apologies if a novice question, but just joined, I got my collection date for 13/03 from Glasgow)

Yeah i've been keeping an eye on it. Im picking mine up from Bristol on 1st March. Im sure it will dock soon. waiting for a spot I would imagine?