Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No I was passing through the docks on business and rather optimistically thought I may spot the LR I have reserved. I gave up after 20 mins as I was going M3 blind. The 2000 cars in this compound are waiting for transport around the UK. Southampton customer cars seem to be in a separate compound. I was mighty relieved at the build quality of the cars I looked at. Much better than the last Freemont cars I saw that were akin to mid 80s South Korean build standards.

No I was passing through the docks on business and rather optimistically thought I may spot the LR I have reserved. I gave up after 20 mins as I was going M3 blind. The 2000 cars in this compound are waiting for transport around the UK. Southampton customer cars seem to be in a separate compound. I was mighty relieved at the build quality of the cars I looked at. Much better than the last Freemont cars I saw that were akin to mid 80s South Korean build standards.
Great news, thanks for the photos.

Thats great to hear! Thanks for sharing :)

Has anyone collected from Chertsey-Staines Rd? It looks like the car park for Thorpe Park. Please share your experience.
Once a registration plate is allocated where on the order page can I find it?

Time for me to share…
M3 LR, white, black interior, 18" wheels
Ordered: 13 Feb
VIN allocated: 14 Feb
VIN: LRW = Tesla, China. B = Dual Motor - Standard Model 3. M = 2021. C = Shanghai, China.
Collection date: 17 March
Final payment received.

VIN is 175xxx

How did you find what your Vin number is?
Have just asked my rep by text for my VIN. LRW........171***. He tells me my car is on Morning Capo . ( as previously advsed and picked up on by Mr Miserable) I have a collection date from Thorpe Park of 15th March . Tesla are asking me to settle the account now . TBH I would like to see that ship closer to home before I pay them £48K !