Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello fellow 2021 Model 3 MIC LFP SR+ customers awaiting delivery.

As I'm sure lots of you know, Mr. Miserable has been doing an amazing job in tracking deliveries for us. Now that the first batch of cars have landed in Southampton, (I'm expecting delivery in Dublin on 5th March) I have some excellent news.

If anyone had been seen reports of the MIC SR+ charging and range issues, there has been an update which seems to have fixed this. This German channel has a MIC SR+ with the latest update and it seems as though the new Model 3 has potentially better power management and charging speed. I for one, am very relieved and looking forward to the arrival of the car.

For non-german speaking people, you can use the CC button tp get English subtitles.

Hello fellow 2021 Model 3 MIC LFP SR+ customers awaiting delivery.

As I'm sure lots of you know, Mr. Miserable has been doing an amazing job in tracking deliveries for us. Now that the first batch of cars have landed in Southampton, (I'm expecting delivery in Dublin on 5th March) I have some excellent news.

If anyone had been seen reports of the MIC SR+ charging and range issues, there has been an update which seems to have fixed this. This German channel has a MIC SR+ with the latest update and it seems as though the new Model 3 has potentially better power management and charging speed. I for one, am very relieved and looking forward to the arrival of the car.

For non-german speaking people, you can use the CC button tp get English subtitles.

Brilliant. That eases my concerns

Thanks to everyone who's been so diligently tracking and updating us on these orders! You're all amazing (and I'm somewhat concerned at my sudden interest in international shipping!)

I've got a collection booked from Thorpe Park next Monday (very exciting) and I've spoken to chat and got my reg and VIN so I've sorted the insurance etc, but am I likely to get any confirmation from Tesla that the pickup is definitely on Monday - or do I just jump on the train and get myself to Chertsey?

I probably wouldn't even think about it if the bloke who phoned told me not to book my train ticket (I'm a 4 hr journey away) until the appointment was confirmed.

Thanks to everyone who's been so diligently tracking and updating us on these orders! You're all amazing (and I'm somewhat concerned at my sudden interest in international shipping!)

I've got a collection booked from Thorpe Park next Monday (very exciting) and I've spoken to chat and got my reg and VIN so I've sorted the insurance etc, but am I likely to get any confirmation from Tesla that the pickup is definitely on Monday - or do I just jump on the train and get myself to Chertsey?

I probably wouldn't even think about it if the bloke who phoned told me not to book my train ticket (I'm a 4 hr journey away) until the appointment was confirmed.

Same boat here.. picking up on Monday at Bluewater. Just got a SMS 5 min ago confirming everything. Now I just need to figure out what documents to take to them

Maybe someone can help me out - I may be an idiot - I am trying to arrange insurance for the new car due to pickup on Monday. I can't progress without a VRM/REG and the VRM I have gotten from Tesla won't show up on databases until Monday - when it is registered.

How do you arrange insurance for a car in this situation before Monday? Thanks all

Maybe someone can help me out - I may be an idiot - I am trying to arrange insurance for the new car due to pickup on Monday. I can't progress without a VRM/REG and the VRM I have gotten from Tesla won't show up on databases until Monday - when it is registered.

How do you arrange insurance for a car in this situation before Monday? Thanks all

If your picking up on Monday you should have the reg by now. If you don't, try the live chat to get it.

You can still buy insurance even if the VRM hasn’t been registered with the DVLA. The database just helps the insurance company automatically obtain the details of the car. If you stick the VRM in and it doesn’t find the car, you should be given the option to manually select what brand/model the car is. The end result is the same.

If your picking up on Monday you should have the reg by now. If you don't, try the live chat to get it.

Thanks .. sadly direct line keep pushing me back to details to input a VRM - even after I tell them manually the car spec.

Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 16.22.16.png

Thanks .. sadly direct line keep pushing me back to details to input a VRM - even after I tell them manually the car spec.

View attachment 639184

Yes Admiral were the same. Some companies allow you to pay for the quote and then ring them up on the day with the reg, whereas otehrs do not.

As I said, go onto the live chat - no reason they shouldnt be able to give you the reg at this stage.

Reactions: aCilnv
Hi everyone! I have to admit I’ve been silently watching this forum since page 6, finally thought I’d sign up, say hey and thank you for all the amazing info/insight!

2021 M3 LR MSM booked for collection next week, super excited!

Just wondered if anyone could clarify (I tried looking at MrTT’s photo but couldn’t see) when we bought a 2020 M3 last summer, to my surprise Tesla included the winter protection kit (front mud flaps and lower side protection film) as standard... I noticed on collection day the items were factory installed which was an awesome addition... but I’ve heard this isn’t offered in all markets... so do you think we will all be getting the winter protection kit included this time around?

Many Thanks

Hi everyone! I have to admit I’ve been silently watching this forum since page 6, finally thought I’d sign up, say hey and thank you for all the amazing info/insight!

2021 M3 LR MSM booked for collection next week, super excited!

Just wondered if anyone could clarify (I tried looking at MrTT’s photo but couldn’t see) when we bought a 2020 M3 last summer, to my surprise Tesla included the winter protection kit (front mud flaps and lower side protection film) as standard... I noticed on collection day the items were factory installed which was an awesome addition... but I’ve heard this isn’t offered in all markets... so do you think we will all be getting the winter protection kit included this time around?

Many Thanks

As far as I have been led to believe, they should be fitted on the Long Range cars, although quite often this hasn't been the case and they have either been left in the boot for us to install, or missing entirely requiring a query.

Just had a call from a friendly lady at Tesla confirming our appointment for next week and ensuring this was still suitable. Appointment will be 15 - 20 minutes and we’ll then be left to our own devices, though we can wave over an advisor, if we need assistance.

Reactions: EricVet