Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went back today. Mine not there yet. Looks a nice set up. They were clean and loud music and disco lights going on.

Out of interest, did you spot any cars that weren't M (for Manchester) registration plates? Mine was ordered via a company that is Midlands based so I've been allocated one starting BV.

However they are delivering it to me, about a mile away from Victoria Warehouse, and I'm tempted to go down tomorrow and see it.

Had a confirmation text with my reg/vin on today, followed by a courtesy call from Tesla checking I was all OK for next week.

The comms have been perfect for me. There are obviously clear differences between going through a broker - which they haven't quite cracked yet - and going to them direct. Been very pleased with the whole process.

I've gone directly through Tesla and echo your thoughts, they have been absolutely brilliant with me. The only time I have had to contact them was just me being impatient/over-excited and seeing if I had a China Vin assigned.

@Billbrown1982 many thanks for the info, red car park it is! Mine is Wednesday collection, so jealous of everyone with collection Monday, lol!

Now I’ve seen photos on here with the white paint and black trim... I’m slightly regretting the MSM... our 2020 M3 was white, it’s looks so good when clean, but thought it would be nice to change the colour this time... oh well! Lol!

Reactions: Billbrown1982
Does anyone know if the 2021 M3 LR has the larger battery pack? I’ve seen conflicting statements online, 82kw pack on performance and LR, but then also seen that some LR customers in Europe have received 78kw packs (but this was pre Christmas deliveries tho)?

Hi all. I’m picking mine up from Glasgow on the 6th. M3 LR. There are some going direct to Aberdeen (Where I live) for the 3rd but not mine apparently and unfortunately I can’t wait for next delivery. I’m sure I’ll enjoy the drive saying goodbye to my BMW 520d and hello Tesla Model 3 :)

Owners group has a picture of a just delivered MIC LR and seems to have the heated steering wheel

No news on battery on that car but there’s no evidence on any of the inventory sites that allow searches of things like battery spec that the LR are getting anything other than the 75kwh battery, just the M3P is showing with the 82kwh battery. That also stacks up with the range ranges, the M3P got a big boost but the LR only a minor tweak