Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any chance that you can post it here please (I'm not on Facebook)?

There are loads on line, here’s one. Some seem to focus on finding everything before you leave, overs recognise that faults take time to find. The important bit is damage that might be on the car which you could also cause yourself and the important of finding that while you’re still there, plus any massive issues

Tesla delivery guide and check-list

Owners group has a picture of a just delivered MIC LR and seems to have the heated steering wheel

No news on battery on that car but there’s no evidence on any of the inventory sites that allow searches of things like battery spec that the LR are getting anything other than the 75kwh battery, just the M3P is showing with the 82kwh battery. That also stacks up with the range ranges, the M3P got a big boost but the LR only a minor tweak

Ooh you got a link to the post?

Anyone know how much charge the cars would likely have at time of pick up? Got a fair drive home and already thinking might need a charge on the way.

Somebody requested they fill it because they had a long drive home and were told policy was about 40% probably because so many cars going out and the time it take so charge. You can always ask but I think I’d plan on a charger on your route home

Went on online chat to ask them to check my RN as per usual every few days but this time it came back with congratulations your pickup is due for Monday 8th March at Birmingham and was then emailed my VIN!

Super excited now, but haven't had a text/call yet, ordered through work company car scheme through 3rd party!

Want to find out time for collection as I'm also having my Zappi installed that day! Interestingly I was given a VIN but told no Reg Number yet, would 5hat be right with only 8 days to go??

Anyone else picking up from Bham, is it in digbeth?

Went on online chat to ask them to check my RN as per usual every few days but this time it came back with congratulations your pickup is due for Monday 8th March at Birmingham and was then emailed my VIN!

Super excited now, but haven't had a text/call yet, ordered through work company car scheme through 3rd party!

Want to find out time for collection as I'm also having my Zappi installed that day! Interestingly I was given a VIN but told no Reg Number yet, would 5hat be right with only 8 days to go??

Anyone else picking up from Bham, is it in digbeth?

I think you would normally have your Reg Number by now if they have confirmed a collection date. Perhaps it’s the 3rd party purchase.

Not to worry if they have matched you to a VIN though. That means they have allocated you a specific car. :)

Probably just doing some Tesla admin behind the scenes. I’d give them a ring on Monday or Tuesday.

Anyone know how much charge the cars would likely have at time of pick up? Got a fair drive home and already thinking might need a charge on the way.
Yes I was wondering that as well..........otherwise the closest Supercharger to Thorpe Park is going to busy Monday ! On a similar note, does anyone know if Tesla fill the windscreen washer fluid ? ( as it is supposed to be illegal to drive a car with out any ) !

• Helpful
Reactions: EricVet

The Service Centres are usually pretty good at checking how far you have to go and charging the car appropriately.

I picked my M3 up in Edinburgh with a ~140 mile drive home in December and they handed the car over with 80%.

Good luck with the charge level when collecting at a busy time. I collected mine from Birmingham with a 100+ mile journey home (Manchester would have been much more convenient but I'd have had to have waited another few weeks for delivery despite the car being ordered by the lease company 5 months previously) I'd even phoned them a couple of days before to request that it was adequately charged, they said they aim to charge all cars to 60% for delivery iirc, when I inspected the car it had 30% charge. I was told not to worry as I could drive to a supercharger on the way home (this was before they had them installed on site) and any charge on the day of delivery would be free. Needless to say that I was charged £8 for the privilege.

Good luck ! Same boat.. pickup at 1400 - do let us know how long your pickup took, any issues with build quality with MIC M3 etc ! Good luck
Will do, hopefully if some of the rumours are true the build quality and paint on these MIC cars will be better. Fingers crossed! I’ll let everyone know the SOC at pickup too if anyone is interested. Good luck for your pickup!

Reactions: EricVet