Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very strange. When I ordered online I was offered either Newcastle or Belfast (I live in Edinburgh so neither is ideal but would go to Newcastle). I was told that they would deliver direct to my home in Edinburgh. Ordered on March 3rd but still waiting on delivery date. Estimate still says March.

Very strange. When I ordered online I was offered either Newcastle or Belfast (I live in Edinburgh so neither is ideal but would go to Newcastle). I was told that they would deliver direct to my home in Edinburgh. Ordered on March 3rd but still waiting on delivery date. Estimate still says March.
I would have preferred delivery to my home address had it been offered. It would save me the trip through to Glasgow from Edinburgh. Anyway not long to wait now.

So when did you order online and what date are you collecting? Is yours a SR or LR model?
Hi.

Ordered a SR+ start of Feb. Collect it on Saturday 13/03. I have been thinking that I should have gone for the LR, but SR+ is fine for my needs just now (haven’t driven to the office for over 12 months).

My wife has a Mini Electric L3, so we will become a 2 EV family. Will need to see how that goes.

Getting a 2nd charger installed by PodPoint. Hoping it will be better than our Chargemaster one.

Reactions: Mperkins28
Hello, first post here.

I placed an order for a Tesla Model 3 LR in Pearl white a few weeks ago via NHS Fleet solutions, I now have my RN and VIN. I’ve been advised that my car would be available from 23rd March at the Newcastle Centre. As I’m very close I suggested I would pick it up and they advised I will be able to do so from 24th March, I haven’t received any texts from Tesla so my question is how soon do the delivery/collection texts get sent? I’ve got to arrange for my current car to be returned and ideally don’t want to be paying for 2 cars.

Many thanks!

Paul

Hello, first post here.

I placed an order for a Tesla Model 3 LR in Pearl white a few weeks ago via NHS Fleet solutions, I now have my RN and VIN. I’ve been advised that my car would be available from 23rd March at the Newcastle Centre. As I’m very close I suggested I would pick it up and they advised I will be able to do so from 24th March, I haven’t received any texts from Tesla so my question is how soon do the delivery/collection texts get sent? I’ve got to arrange for my current car to be returned and ideally don’t want to be paying for 2 cars.

Many thanks!

Paul
Expect your texts about a week beforehand.